DW Euro 2008 DRAW and Groups

Well thats league B completed now, nice game rob, I managed to hold you to a draw but only just lol I was twitching when you hit the crossbar lol lol lol good game mate.

Yeah good game mate, id dunno you did well mate, especially your keepers MOM he made 8 saves lol :Chainsaw:

update

Now that both leagues are complete it's time for the Semi finals, followed by the final

I've set up another league which will be used for both semi final legs, the final if you get through or 3rd placed game. Been a good comp all the way through and a few shocks along the way and more could be in the offering.
Now to make it a little more interesting as we can't sadly have pens. You will have a home and away game and away goals count as double. So when you have your first game with someone went till they invite you back, don't rush in as you will be the home team again.

There isn't a semi final draw

the Winner of Group A will play the Runner up of Group B
the Winner of Group B will play the Runner up of Group A

So that means

Sweden V Turkey
France V Germany

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

League details

league name: DWFINAL

password : letmein

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bring it on Robc!! lol just pm me wenever u wanna play mate

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Just played my 2 semi finals with wh1tey, had two cracking games where it could of gone either way.
In the end, i got through 2-1 overall and need to get some hours in on fifa as my defending is pants.

Just have to see who i face in the Final now.

i'm free after this episode of corrie robc if you wanna play?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

missed you last nite mate, i'm ontonite if you do come on just drop me a pm :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Well Done RobC mate

he won the tie by a single goal (fecking OG!!)

you certainley know how to use that skills button :)

Good Luck in the final!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

This is it the Final, Sweden V France. Should be a good game, been lots of twists and turns even the odd own goal, what a way to lose a semi for MFCGAVMFC.

Let me know when your good to have a game Robc11.

This is it the Final, Sweden V France. Should be a good game, been lots of twists and turns even the odd own goal, what a way to lose a semi for MFCGAVMFC.

Let me know when your good to have a game Robc11.

RobC went to square it and i tried to block it instead it deflected off Frings(?) and went in :(

what channel is the final on? lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I meant to do that you know pmsl :proud: It was very unlucky, not too sure it went down as an own goal, so that don't sound too bad mate lol, Lehman should have done better anyway lol. You can catch the final on FIFA+1 :proud:
Ill be on later Keyser mate if you want to get it done probs bout after 9 mate, just let me know if you'll be on.

Having to work later this week so im not getting in from work till late, Wednesday nite should be good for me tho.
The Game will be as Robc has said on Fifa+1 in HD and ppv channel 501 cost is £9.99.

Speaking of fifa seen it in tescos today on my lunch break for £15 thats not a bad deal at all.

so what was the result who won? (thats if you have managed to play the final yet lol lol)

The Final was played last nite and just wanna Congratulate Robc11 on becoming the DW Euro Fifa Champ for 2008.
Was A tight game but my sweedish back 4 couldn't cope with the likes of Henry running at them and holes started to appear. Only 1 goal won the game and it was lovely movement and a neat finish. My attack wasn't up for the job had chances but just couldn't finish, im pretty sure i should of had a pen tho in the last minute when Robc11 goal keeper took out my player lol

Anyway Congrats Robc11

Thinking of setting up a club championship which would work more or less on the same format of the last comp. Still ironing out the in's and outs as unsure to have 5star teams only will use 4 1/2 star teams as then it would be a more fairer comp.
any views would be good

Campione, Campione Ole Ole Ole lol. Unlucky Keyser mate, like i said last night i seen what you meant about Sweedens Defence lol. Your attacking didnt seem to bad tbh, but quality provailed ( i mean team lol). That was also the first time ive beat you, i never did in the leauge we had running before, so it was due :banana:
Cheers for taking the time to arrange it all too mate, top fella. Looking forward to the Club Championship, i aint fussed on what teams we use. But not picking 5* teams would be best as most of us would end up with a team we never played with so it will be fair. BTW how much did we make from the PPV pmsl, do only me and you share it with me getting the margin, as i won the comp :proud:

Well done Rob!!

makes it even worse now that i scored that OG :(

lol ko mate congrats

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back