DW Euro 2008 DRAW and Groups

Any group A's fancy a game?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

@Wh1tey

Hi Wh1tey,

Thanks for taking the time to play all our games last night? And well played :Clap: your another one I somehow managed to squeeze a couple of draws out of though.....lol

Thats me well out of the picture now! Pity the other peeps didn't join in? it would have been good to play all the games?

After this maybe we should get together with the peeps in DWEURO group A and start a wee DW league using teams with the same or very similar stats?

Cheers Bud ;)

@ Wh1tey i thing we've got 1 more game to play and our group will be finished, ill be on later tonight, if your on just Pm me

@ Baaheeduk It would be a good idea to do that as long as everyone sticks to it lol. Maybe a Champions league or something but with the teams randomly picked from a hat.

@ Baaheeduk It would be a good idea to do that as long as everyone sticks to it lol. Maybe a Champions league or something but with the teams randomly picked from a hat.

We'll see what cg010169 and the others think?

cg010169 has done a stern job in setting this up so maybe he can do another that we can all join in once this one is complete?

Like I said, we could all have decent teams with the same/similar stats and have a world club championship or something?

Example: I can be AC Milan and Dutcho can be Sunderland......lol ;)

Last edited:
We'll see what cg010169 and the others think?

cg010169 has done a stern job in setting this up so maybe he can do another that we can all join in once this one is complete?

Like I said, we could all have decent teams with the same/similar stats and have a world club championship or something?

Example: I can be AC Milan and Dutcho can be Sunderland......lol ;)

Aint a bad idea at all that guys having a club championship, would have to sort out what teams would be included.
If it's say the top five teams from England, spain or italy are thrown into a pot. Or do we go along the idea of all the teams are 4 star then it's a plain playing field, cos even on fifa massive different between the likes of man utd and liverpool, in overall squad, speed etc.
I know one thing for sure i wouldn't be going Sheffield Wednesday lol.

I think whats good with it all being random is that we all have a team that we can play with, so even if you end up with another good team you just can't perform that well.

As for my group more of less all are games are done, have a few left with dutcho but i think im safely through to the semi's.

I would be up for any DW league :) i gotta beat Keyser some day !!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

yeah cool i would be up for that league.
(Baaheeduk) was some good games last nite mate cant belive i managed to equalise after ya banged that first goal in though mate lol. as bad as turky might be at scoring though they defend awsome lol lol lol.

Rob i will defo be on later for our last game mate , il pm you later

will defo draw up some plans for a club based comp so if you have ideas then just post them. Would be good tho if more entered other than the hardcore games who did in the Euro comp. I looked in the ps3 username thread and its got more that 50 names.
To me thats just silly to have that many users sign up there name but don't take part in any comps or make any real posts.
Then i got my brain ticking over alot of them might just be floaters, waiting for a ps3 hack to come out then jump on here saying they have added their name and been here for a while, looking for help from as i see it real 12ish (DW members) who make there effort and post.
Not meant to turn this post into a rant, anyway the semi final draw fingers crossed will be done on monday depending on that all the games are done.
Thanks for all who have taken part what started off as a idea out of the blue turned into somethink really fun and could get a trend going with future comps.

as for MFCGAVMFC you beat me this time round in our first game and i think you could be in the semi's to so could get you in the final.

good games there Dutcho, that first one was tight. Still can't believe how you got that winning in the 85th minute my defence just stood about like zombies.
Second game was a bit different got a fast start by scoring and should of killed the game off but missed 2 pens, never been my strong point as i try somethink fancy and it goes tits up lol. Also was never in a thousand years a sending off i clearly got the ball that ref had it in for me. Worked out alright near the end as i grabbed a second goal.
Might of spoke to soon about who will finish in 2nd spot as Dutcho has some games in hand could be very interesting.

robc11 as your group has 3 teams in not including my team. Each player should play the max of 6 games. You should beable to see how many each has played by how many they have won and lost on the info bar.
From when i had alook still a few games to play in that league, so best to say a cut off for Monday to try and get both groups stages sorted out as then we can knock on with the semi's

Okay mate well ive got 1 left to play againt Wh1tey and i think the other two may have played all their games.

Yeah enjoyed the games there but had to rush off to visit my mum in hospital, I'll try and get some more played maybe in a few mins if anyone is about.

My Russian squad has zero creativity though, lol.

Fancy a couple of games in the dw leauge maybe mate or meet up in the lobbies , after ive played me last game against Wh1tey

i think i've just got dutcho to play? not too sure i should be on later tonight or tomorrow just pm me amd i'll try and get online :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

hopefully me and robc will get our last game in tonight then thats the B league completed

Well thats league B completed now, nice game rob, I managed to hold you to a draw but only just lol I was twitching when you hit the crossbar lol lol lol good game mate.

Last edited:
Back