DW Euro 2008 DRAW and Groups

@Robc11

:Cheers: Robc11 for the games today ;)

As you can see I'm totally sh*te at all the fancy moves but managed to get a couple of draws out of you?

Well done for the win on the final game mate, you deserved it!

PS: Loved your pass back in the final game, if I'd been a better player, you would have been up shit creek.....lol :)

Thanks mate, I enjoyed that.

Yeah It was \ great game RobC11 need to play you again soon and hopefully i will have my vengeance pmsl.
I am on for the next hour or so if anyone is about for a game then I’m not back on till Monday so just give me a shout if you want a game

i'm online just now if anyone fancys a game?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

is it just me or was it lagging bad tonite?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Yeah i think your right it was lagging quite a bit last night.
Cheers for the games though matey

no probs mate, i enjoyed them in the 1st game i thought that neither of us were going to win lol thats the 1st time i've ever had a man sent off lol peeps that have played me will probs think "Only 1!?!?" lol i do like that square button

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

[i do like that square button]

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC[/QUOTE]

I thought you did you had players sliding all over the place lol

about 3 out of every 10 tackles actually got the ball or the man hahaha

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

hi anyone else in group B playing any matches apart from me and rob lol lol (let me know if your on tonight rob)

hi anyone else in group B playing any matches apart from me and rob lol lol (let me know if your on tonight rob)

Maybe on later about 9 for a bit after ive been to the gym if anyones gonna be on.

ok cool well just give me a pm on here and il have a game.

i'll probably be on tonight if anyone fancies a game in group A

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Sorry Wh1tey didnt get in till half 10ish then i didnt go online, ill be on later if anyone from Group B is on.

Back