DW Euro 2008 DRAW and Groups

no worries i'll be on for a game about 8:30 if you fancy a game then mate

Sorry Wh1tey didnt get in till half 10ish then i didnt go online, ill be on later if anyone from Group B is on.

You stayed at the Gym coz you found you had put weight on since you quit smokin.. didn't ya :proud:

I should be about tonight if ppl from group A want a game.

Have noticed that some ppl haven't yet joined up to the leagues, will be sending out some PM to remind them about it with a cut off point of Saturday to join the league which there in. Had over a week to sort it out and makes it unfair ppl tryin to sort out games etc.
So What will happen if the person doesn't join then there games are void and each person who would of played them will be awarded 3 wins.

Have noticed that some ppl haven't yet joined up to the leagues, will be sending out some PM to remind them about it with a cut off point of Saturday to join the league which there in.

whats League A like mate? Only three out of five of us have joined League B so far :(

I have played my three games against RobC so just have to play my games against Wh1tey.

@ Wh1tey, I should be on tonight mate if you fancy playing our ties? I'll check here first and PM you if your on ;)

Last time i looked in group A the other nite i think there were 4 in. I know we aint got the full max of ppl who said that they would play which is disapointing, as why say ur interested if your not going to play.
I could understand it to a point if the ppl not joining had Austria or a rubbish team. But alot of the big guns have been included.

whats League A like mate? Only three out of five of us have joined League B so far :(

I have played my three games against RobC so just have to play my games against Wh1tey.

@ Wh1tey, I should be on tonight mate if you fancy playing our ties? I'll check here first and PM you if your on ;)

yeah mate just give us a pm and il pop ontoniught for some games mate.

Played rob last night was a very tight game and he scored the winner againt me in the seccond half and for the life of me i just couldnt get the goal back arrggghhh lol lol lol lol.

any group A's fancy a game the now?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I should be about tonight if ppl from group A want a game.

Have noticed that some ppl haven't yet joined up to the leagues, will be sending out some PM to remind them about it with a cut off point of Saturday to join the league which there in. Had over a week to sort it out and makes it unfair ppl tryin to sort out games etc.
So What will happen if the person doesn't join then there games are void and each person who would of played them will be awarded 3 wins.

Looks like im going through then :proud:. Good game last night Wh1tey mate, another tight one.:Clap:

im going online now for a while if ppl from group A are about.

No crazy pass backs this time Dutcho lol

had a couple of good games with dutcho just gonna play you 1 more time mate

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I sent out PM's on midweek to ppl reminding ppl about the comp incase it has skipped there minds. had some replys saying that were never interested in it which is a disapointing really but not a big loss. Just would of been easier from the start to declare if they wanted to play or not.

So everyone will be awarded 3 wins so Dutcho in theory you have won some games lol
shouldn't really change the results of the tables as you'll still have to get points off other ppl to finish in the top 2.

still got a few games to play myself should be about tonight if anyone wants a few games

(Baaheeduk)
let me know as soon as you are ready to have our games mate so i can face yet more defeat pmsl

Back