Dw 2010 fifa world cup

Got hammered there right from my stupid goalie giving away the first one, you guy's are too good for me, I need to play this loads more to get anywhere near your level, lol.
stoopid keeper, lol!!!:proud:

no sign of zamzig so im off for tonight chaps!!!!!!!

Sorry big-h, i must have got online straight after you left, (sorry got home late!)

You must have forgot to turn your playstation off as you are still showing online at at 11.

Ill will be on same time tommorow, or if anyone wants to play between about 9-11 in the morning then I will be online.

Sorry guys stoopid shift work seems to be getting in the way!!

Sorry big-h, i must have got online straight after you left, (sorry got home late!)

You must have forgot to turn your playstation off as you are still showing online at at 11.

Ill will be on same time tommorow, or if anyone wants to play between about 9-11 in the morning then I will be online.

Sorry guys stoopid shift work seems to be getting in the way!!
its fine mate we'll play 2moro around the same time!

i went in the bath and my girlfriend must have switched it off while i was in there!

im game, keep me posted with when its likely to start, cheers

its already started mate, both groups have been filled and most the 1st leg of games played, you will have to msg the original poster and ask if he can get you in!

Sadly the games have already started and can't add anyone else into the groups as it's fixed when you create the groups in Fifa.

Also is anyone is free and fancys a game I'll be online from 12 till 2

If anyone in group B wants a couple of games now then im online.

Want to watch the mitchell fight so want to get a few games out of the way

If anyone in group B wants a couple of games now then im online.

Want to watch the mitchell fight so want to get a few games out of the way
i'll play the 2 games with you mate, just msg me when your done with the games your playing now!!!

Great, i haven't playes any games so dont know how to challenge you?? What do i do after i am in the lobby?

psn ID a1i_unleashed

just click on who ya want to play, and invite to game, thats it!!!

well nani replied 1st so if hes on play him, i'll be on in 5-10 mins though if hes not on yet!!!

iv invited you zam mate, or if your not sure what to do you try inviting me!

Back