iPhone Dropped iphone 5 - oops! What do I need to fix it?

Let us know how you got on with the phone shabba

Well I was 99% there and when I pushed the screen back into place it cracked right down the middle, not only that but the side rail came off as well. I wasn't being forceful with it I think it was of crappy quality.

Fortunately I sent the screen back and got a refund, looking through the sellers feedback I wasn't the first and probably wont be the last. Im now trying to find a good supplier which is proving harder than thought.

The problem is just because the price is higher it doesn't mean the goods are better, no doubt they all come from China and are knocked out quicker than you can say she sells sea shells on the sea shore :)

Sorry to hear that, wouldn't know the best place to buy iphone screens but I have had good results with happylemon_ltd on ebay for iphone 4 and 4s screens.

Sorry to hear that, wouldn't know the best place to buy iphone screens but I have had good results with happylemon_ltd on ebay for iphone 4 and 4s screens.

Just had a look, if you review the feedback people have claimed that the screens aren't of a good quality - which is concerning. TO have 23 complaints 6 of which are iphone screen related would put me off.

Done a few iphone 5's now and always get my parts from here. iPhone 5 LCD Screen & Digitizer - White
Unfortunately white is out of stock at the moment but they usually replenish fairly quickly.

12 months ago they were around 120, when I last replaced one they were down to 76. Now they are down to 40 odd.
Good quality spares from this site with extremely quick delivery.

Well, I know it sounds strange but if i were to have a broken phone screen I'd be more pleased than if it was a 4S. Have to take everything apart before replacing the screen! Silly really.

Back