Dreamteam banter thread ;)

Wayhay!! :) :) I'd thought you'd went into hibernation roflmao :Hit:

I aint changed any players so I could easy check my scores. Probs wont be worth doing anyway lol

Diamond said:
Wayhay!! :) :) I'd thought you'd went into hibernation roflmao :Hit:

I aint changed any players so I could easy check my scores. Probs wont be worth doing anyway lol

D m8, ur total is lookin a bit like ur avatar....not pretty.....;)

no one working on the dreamteam stuff no more ??? :(

I didn't put a team in this year and I'm soooo glad I never ... what with you not running it properly over Christmas and New Year, I mean come on what else has he got to do ;) ... LMFAO

Bronto said:
I didn't put a team in this year and I'm soooo glad I never ... what with you not running it properly over Christmas and New Year, I mean come on what else has he got to do ;) ... LMFAO

Im surprised u want to mention last years poor showing Bronto m8.....;)....pmsl x 10000000

Wiz said:
Im surprised u want to mention last years poor showing Bronto m8.....;)....pmsl x 10000000
Wiz the words OFF and Feck spring to mind (not nessesary in that order) ... LMAO :) ... Just wait till next season !

P.S ... Did I do that bad last time ? ... lol

Bronto said:
Wiz the words OFF and Feck spring to mind (not nessesary in that order) ... LMAO :) ... Just wait till next season !

P.S ... Did I do that bad last time ? ... lol

LOL @ Bronto....no not that bad....unlike Chelski i think it was mid tableish......:Clap: ;)

Whens the transfer window open and what can we spend etc etc blah blah blah ????

Transfer Window Now Open

Hi All,

Get those thinkin caps on...changes to be pm'd to either me or Dutcho by Feb 1st....come on ;)

Regards

Wiz

Back