Dreamteam banter thread ;)

off to cap salou at 5.00am sunday for two weeks
when i return i expect to see Dabber's Sunshine Boys at the top of the table lookin down at the rest of u also-rans lol

how do i get to look at the teams ? tried the file but not able to get it

I cant get it either, when I click the file it doesnt give me an option to download/save it, it just opens up and this is what I get (see attachment).

Also, I do have excel installed.

Can someone help please.

cheers dutcho, I got it now :)

How come no one has any points yet ?

Please explain how it works, ive never done a dream team thingy before, so I aint got a clue ?

Because thomo...its the first week and not all the games have been played yet...there are a couple of games tomorrow once those are finishsed i will calculate the scores and post the s/s on the app post.....what Dutch has posted is a run down of the teams so everybody can see who has which runners and riders....

Wiz said:
Because thomo...its the first week and not all the games have been played yet...there are a couple of games tomorrow once those are finishsed i will calculate the scores and post the s/s on the app post.....what Dutch has posted is a run down of the teams so everybody can see who has which runners and riders....

I see I see, ok, I know whats happening now, cheers mate :Cheers:

just had a word with my squad and let me tell you ,the guys are ready to go all the way to become WORLD OF DIGITAL CHAMPIONS 05-06 . 'EL COCKERROACH' WILL BE LEAVING YOU GUYS IN A helluva state !!!!!!!
YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO TAKE A HELLUVA BEATING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noooooooooooooo missed it sorry guys would have put a team in but
been distracted had my daughter with me last three weeks
she lives 200 miles away so we dont get a lot of time together
mickie did pm me about it bless im :) but i lost track of time ,
yours well fecked off peacemaker :(
may the best team win
as long as its liverpool :Cheers:

al pacino said:
just had a word with my squad and let me tell you ,the guys are ready to go all the way to become WORLD OF DIGITAL CHAMPIONS 05-06 . 'EL COCKERROACH' WILL BE LEAVING YOU GUYS IN A helluva state !!!!!!!
YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO TAKE A HELLUVA BEATING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PMSL : spook : same old story, don't count your chickens, it's a game of 2 halves ;)

Back