Dreamteam banter thread ;)

Ok guy's here's how it is, the score's are not upto date as of yet coz basically neither Wiz or myself have a Scooby Doo on how Magik has setup the spread sheet... LOL

So we await his return to guide us and get this sorted.

Unless any of you guy's are good with spread sheet's, this thing is way above the basic setup I was doing...lol

That's it though cards on the table, we will get it sorted before the end of the season though honest ;)

hate to be a whinger like the special one José but are you sure the top of the table is correct
when i went to school 1285 1276 and 1271 were higher than 1257

Wiz, one of the changes in my team is wrong, pm sent.

:Cheers:

thomson said:
Wiz, one of the changes in my team is wrong, pm sent.

I think this is how to fix it, i know it sounds a bit arse for elbow, hehe :proud: but it's this is whats wrong with me team :>>

Put boumsong (newcastle 4.5m) back into the team in place of the chimbonda change (wigan 1.5m), then take out lauren (arsenal 4.5m) and in place of him put back in chimbonda, i think if my calculations are correct that the price still be total of 40m, correct ??

Let me know if that sounds about right to ya please.
Cheers mate.

You cannot go adjusting your team like that...

And dabber I'm sure the table will look ok on the next on, i'm just please it's back there ;)

Big thanks to Wiz and magik for their efforts in sorting out the problems ;)

Dutcho said:

And dabber I'm sure the table will look ok on the next on, i'm just please it's back there ;)

mate, its not my mistake, it a mistake made by wiz or whoever it was that done the changes, ive already pm'd wiz and mairyhinge about it, all my changes were made before the transfer deadline and i got a pm from wiz i think it was confirming the changes, there was a bit of a mix up when the changes were first made cause lauren (arsenal) went and got a long term injury, but as i say i got it sorted with wiz and all this was done before the deadline, so as i say, its not my fault .

Thanks for new sheet your doing a fine job :)
: shocked2 it's looking tight at the top and not long to go : mr ed :

Dutcho said:

no problem dutcho , we're all pleased its back up and running again, nice job.
just thought it would look alot better with my team at the TOP lol :banana:

dutcho mate, is the guys getting my players sorted out ?

Dutcho said:
Don't know, hang on i'll phone him.

Hope he's not eating his dinner.

Sorry to keep busting your baw'z, but is he going to fix it, iam not wanting stuck with this azzole lauren, my rating is bad enough man, lol.

(and it wasnt my mistake as i said before)

Changes to thompsons made.......: shocked2 and yes my fault changed line 181 instead of 180.....

Anyways im just glad its up there again now as well for u guys...

Oh and yep good spot Dabber ;) i did spot it but then hey easy enough to work out whose top :)

Regards
Wiz

Wiz said:
Changes to thompsons made.......: shocked2 and yes my fault changed line 181 instead of 180.....

Anyways im just glad its up there again now as well for u guys...

Oh and yep good spot Dabber ;) i did spot it but then hey easy enough to work out whose top :)

Regards
Wiz
cheers mate for fixing it. :Cheers:

Ooh just noticed its fixed. See I told you to stick at it rofl.
Good work m8's. Looks like I'm gonna win summit this year eh! ;)

:Hit:

Back