Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dreamteam banter thread ;)

Wayhay!! :) :) I'd thought you'd went into hibernation roflmao :Hit:

I aint changed any players so I could easy check my scores. Probs wont be worth doing anyway lol

Diamond said:
Wayhay!! :) :) I'd thought you'd went into hibernation roflmao :Hit:

I aint changed any players so I could easy check my scores. Probs wont be worth doing anyway lol

D m8, ur total is lookin a bit like ur avatar....not pretty.....;)

Wiz to the rescue again ;) Totals are there guy's : mr ed :

For those without excel try this one ;)

I didn't put a team in this year and I'm soooo glad I never ... what with you not running it properly over Christmas and New Year, I mean come on what else has he got to do ;) ... LMFAO

Bronto said:
I didn't put a team in this year and I'm soooo glad I never ... what with you not running it properly over Christmas and New Year, I mean come on what else has he got to do ;) ... LMFAO

Im surprised u want to mention last years poor showing Bronto m8.....;)....pmsl x 10000000

Wiz said:
Im surprised u want to mention last years poor showing Bronto m8.....;)....pmsl x 10000000
Wiz the words OFF and Feck spring to mind (not nessesary in that order) ... LMAO :) ... Just wait till next season !

P.S ... Did I do that bad last time ? ... lol

Bronto said:
Wiz the words OFF and Feck spring to mind (not nessesary in that order) ... LMAO :) ... Just wait till next season !

P.S ... Did I do that bad last time ? ... lol

LOL @ Bronto....no not that bad....unlike Chelski i think it was mid tableish......:Clap: ;)

Transfer Window Now Open

Hi All,

Get those thinkin caps on...changes to be pm'd to either me or Dutcho by Feb 1st....come on ;)

Regards

Wiz

Back