Dreamteam banter thread ;)

Whens the latest results coming then my mateys ???

:Cheers:

oh YES,:banana:
come on you sunshine boys :Clap: :Clap:
wiz your crown is slippin an i think it will fit me perfect lol :proud:

Dutcho said:
Guess not, it works for me
sent ya a pm mate, winzip is saying its not a valid archive or some sh*t like that, anyway, dont matter, pm sent mate.

:Cheers:

can someone please unzip this file and send me via email in unzipped format, thanks guys, iam having probs with the file for some strange reason :(

pm me for addy.

thomson said:
can someone please unzip this file and send me via email in unzipped format, thanks guys, iam having probs with the file for some strange reason :(

pm me for addy.
pm me your email i will do m8

Wiz said:
Changes to thompsons made....... and yes my fault changed line 181 instead of 180.....

Thomson said:
I think this is how to fix it, i know it sounds a bit arse for elbow, hehe but it's this is whats wrong with me team :>>

Put boumsong (newcastle 4.5m) back into the team in place of the chimbonda change (wigan 1.5m), then take out lauren (arsenal 4.5m) and in place of him put back in chimbonda, i think if my calculations are correct that the price still be total of 40m, correct ??

Wiz, you still aint fixed my team mate, the mistake you made, you said you would have fixed it for this latest results, wazup ????

Back