Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dreamteam banter thread ;)

12.45 Oct 15th is the Cut off, but as soon as guys so i can get em in spreadsheet :)

so we'll all be transfer busy this week....i need a fair few players, fancy swapping teams anyone? LOL or perhaps a teams merger could be on the cards.

robson the ******

if he played earnshaw (good player)

my score would be much higher :(

what changes ?

can i make a change in players then ????

if so you should post this in the sports section and make it a sticky ;)

You can make 3 changes to your team, you need to follow the existing rules i.e. don't go over budget (40 million) follow the same formation and make sure you only ever have two players from any one team :)

im gonna kick ass lol ;)

what happens if players are injured like ashley cole ?

cheers dutcho ;)

Well If I had Ashley Cole in my time I think I would select him as a transfer ;)

If you happen to stroll to the sun website (dreamteam section) they have a list of injuries there ;)

well anyway sometimes its not so bad to have no problems with defenders they can cost you points and he when he gets back will be great as usual ;)

ok i have done a little homework i hope and changed some players im gonna change one more aswell .... not sure if this was a good idea lol seeing as im 6th on the high score board ;)

Regards
Mickie D

OK once you have got your maxium changes donw... 3 that is,,, PM them to Wiz please with as much info as you can i.e. cost player name number team ect :)

Thanks

can someone post a different version of this weeks scores and table ,iv scored a tidy 48 points this week and i cant read the xls file, cheers if someone can help

Unzipped it but its not workin mate ,the info has come up along the bottom okay,teams and weekly totals etc but the main page wont display

PM'd wiz with the changes ;)

hopefully made some good changes...

Back