Dreambox 800 hd clone stuck on Dream Multi Media-Help!

andyfuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Followed Ballys guide and all seemed ok untill i connected it to my tv.

Box is now stuck on Dream Multi Media on screen and thats it.

Had no errors when following the tut.

I take it the box is locked up.

I used the pli jade image as in the post.

Any advice please guys to get the box back.

It wont let me connect to box at all now so no ip addy comes up.

Im really stuck.

Andy.

Have you tried unplugging the power at the rear of the box then plugging it back in quickly?
Failing that,have you a null cable?

Have you tried unplugging the power at the rear of the box then plugging it back in quickly?
Failing that,have you a null cable?

Hiya mate ive tried a different version of Dreamup v1.3.3.4 and managed to reflash but still get the Dream Multi Media on screen and nothing else.

These units seem a bit flaky will try another image to see if that works.

Is it possible to do a flash erase on these boxes?

Have just tried Dream Elite Image and still the same, Dream Multi Media on screen its doing my head in aghhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Andy.

Last edited:
Just an update i can now reflash as long as the null cable is in and starting with dreamup.It then allows me to use the browser but not with the pli jade 3image.

Ive tried the black hole and that works and the older Pli jade 2 image also boots up.Weird why the pli jade 3 wont boot up.

Andy.

What bootloader have you got?It may be the pli3 is a later bootloader version than yours but the pli2/BH is the same or lower.Anyhow,glad your sorted

What bootloader have you got?It may be the pli3 is a later bootloader version than yours but the pli2/BH is the same or lower.Anyhow,glad your sorted

Hi Oily,i think the Bootloader is 76 so not sure how old or new this is.
It has the Ferrari sim fitted but ive a worrying feeling this is old stock as i bought the box from Satronics.

Dish was meant to be fitted Tuesday but my man is now coming on Thursday so im bound to have more problems lol

Andy.

Back