Looking for help for a Dreambox DM800SE HD

noty

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi!
I recently got my hands on a Dreambox DM800SE HD and I reinstalled it (or tried) and now I am getting "r01 no ca found", I have tried flashing it with a new image but when the Dreambox starts it shows "Please wait" and after 1 or 2 min it goes into standby.
My question first of all how do I know if I have a clone and genuine dreambox receiver?

Hi!
I recently got my hands on a Dreambox DM800SE HD and I reinstalled it (or tried) and now I am getting "r01 no ca found", I have tried flashing it with a new image but when the Dreambox starts it shows "Please wait" and after 1 or 2 min it goes into standby.
My question first of all how do I know if I have a clone and genuine dreambox receiver?
You would know if it were genuine mate. The price is a dead giveaway. Difference between the 2 is massive

Also, have a read of this thread,

HERE

Hi!
Take the lid off the box, with the LCD screen looking at you the sim card is located bottom right of the mother board.

Look at what is written on it and that will tell you what you have clone of original.

So I installed [SIM 2 IMAGE 800SE DOWNLOAD] - openpli-10.2-sim2.1-dm800se_20201231 and it is working.
Two questions:
How do I gain access to the FTP and telnet?
Am I able to watch IPTV without having an coaxial cable attached?
Youve have to give the more recent images a password be for you can FTP

In telnet enter IP address hit enter and at the prompt.
type passwd
at the prompt enter your pass hot enter then repeat pass and hit enter again.

Youll now be able to FTP

Leave the tuner as unconfigured and i dont see a problem with IPTV

Back