Dr.hd d15 help

skyrider

New Member +
I have just got ones of these boxes from a local shop he says its better than a skybox f5s can anyone help me flash it
I was told that I can use my channel list off my blade 7000hd but when I flash it I don't get any signal on most off my channels
also haw to I put cccam into this box if its like a technomate 5402 then do I have to put the addon in for that
please help me out cheers

I have just got ones of these boxes from a local shop he says its better than a skybox f5s can anyone help me flash it
I was told that I can use my channel list off my blade 7000hd but when I flash it I don't get any signal on most off my channels
also haw to I put cccam into this box if its like a technomate 5402 then do I have to put the addon in for that
please help me out cheers
I am using one of these myself. It is also compatible with Technomate channel lists. William 1 is amoungst others who produce channel lists and I have sucessfully imported these. I cannot comment on the Blade. The latest firware gives a very fast blind search if that helps you.

I've had a Dr HD D15 since the beginning of this year. It's a very good receiver. I also use a channel list compiled by William 1 (though part of it is currently 'not available' (27.5°W)).
I do not know if it's a good CCcam box, too.
For this kind of thing I have an Enigma2 receiver (Xtrend ET-5000).

Last edited:

digi247

VIP Member
VIP Member
Here is the Latest Patch for the DR HD D15, you press the Red Button to access the Biss Menu and the Green button to access the CCcam/Newcamd menu, All channel lists that work with the Blade7000s, CT4100, TM5402HD etc... are compatible if you have a blade then save your current channel list to USB and then Upload on the D15

Attachments

Thank you very much indeed for the attached file and the instructions. I really hadn't tried out the specific function of the green button before. This will help me a lot.

Hi all,

I'm a newbie on the site & would appreciate any guidance in updating my DR HD box & perhaps pointed in the right direction to obtain reliable codes? Thanks in advance

TEST