Dr.hd d15 help

skyrider

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have just got ones of these boxes from a local shop he says its better than a skybox f5s can anyone help me flash it
I was told that I can use my channel list off my blade 7000hd but when I flash it I don't get any signal on most off my channels
also haw to I put cccam into this box if its like a technomate 5402 then do I have to put the addon in for that
please help me out cheers

I have just got ones of these boxes from a local shop he says its better than a skybox f5s can anyone help me flash it
I was told that I can use my channel list off my blade 7000hd but when I flash it I don't get any signal on most off my channels
also haw to I put cccam into this box if its like a technomate 5402 then do I have to put the addon in for that
please help me out cheers

I am using one of these myself. It is also compatible with Technomate channel lists. William 1 is amoungst others who produce channel lists and I have sucessfully imported these. I cannot comment on the Blade. The latest firware gives a very fast blind search if that helps you.

I've had a Dr HD D15 since the beginning of this year. It's a very good receiver. I also use a channel list compiled by William 1 (though part of it is currently 'not available' (27.5°W)).
I do not know if it's a good CCcam box, too.
For this kind of thing I have an Enigma2 receiver (Xtrend ET-5000).

Last edited:
Here is the Latest Patch for the DR HD D15, you press the Red Button to access the Biss Menu and the Green button to access the CCcam/Newcamd menu, All channel lists that work with the Blade7000s, CT4100, TM5402HD etc... are compatible if you have a blade then save your current channel list to USB and then Upload on the D15

Attachments

• D15_131p_140224.rar
    3.6 MB · Views: 21
Thank you very much indeed for the attached file and the instructions. I really hadn't tried out the specific function of the green button before. This will help me a lot.

Hi all,

I'm a newbie on the site & would appreciate any guidance in updating my DR HD box & perhaps pointed in the right direction to obtain reliable codes? Thanks in advance

Back