Dog ball that's tough and floats.

Grimeire

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a dog ball/toy that's tough and floats and doesn't make noise.

I'm after going through 4 so called tough balls this week already and want one that will last me.

I find it very hard to find ones last more than a few minutes with my bully that floats. Most toys never say if they float and I end up buying them and then find out they sink like the titanic.

The only toy he hasn't destroyed is a long extreme cone thing but it doesn't float so can't take it to the river. Anyone have any idea of similarly tough balls or something that floats.

Looks good but I think even the 4" will be a bit too big for my fella as I have one around that size but he don't like it. I think it's down to that he can barely fit it in his mouth that he doesn't like it. I'll might buy the big one though as it be good for a kick around.

I had a Bully that would rip through "tuff" toys in seconds 😱
We were surprised how long the covered Kongs lasted altho they're not rated as tough
Goughnuts Goughnuts Dog Toys were recommended to me (and they say they float) altho I've not tried them tbh

I had a Bully that would rip through "tuff" toys in seconds 😱
We were surprised how long the covered Kongs lasted altho they're not rated as tough
Goughnuts Goughnuts Dog Toys were recommended to me (and they say they float) altho I've not tried them tbh
I had a ring toy for the river with my last bully and he never went through it but never had it long enough to do any damage. The misses gave it to the new fella the other day and he had it in.bits within seconds. There has been prices of it in his sh*t every day since.

They look good but pricy. I would need 2 and it's working out nearly £55 with postage to Ireland.

I love Amazon and buy loads through them. I always use Amazon Smile though where they will make a contribution to charity for each purchase you make. I support McMillan and as far as I can tell the prices are still the same.
Just a heads up for those who may be unaware. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_20220610_190657.jpg
    IMG_20220610_190657.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back