Yorkshire Terriers

hoppy

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Ma street used to be a lovely quiet street until last week when one new neighbour moved in and another decided to buy two of these stupid rats on a leash.
A mean,,what is the fookin point of these stupid, narky, ankle biting balls of shit.
A do like dogs but ffs a don't know who should be put down first, the dog or the feckin neighbour..

Anyway last night was the final straw, ma wee nephew was visiting and we were playing in the front garden and this rat comes steaming towards him barking like mad and showing its teeth so with a quick right boot a launched it and it went yelping back to where it came from.
Out comes the neighbour and asks me if he can have a word.

Neighbour- "ehh my dog is missing a tooth and a was told that you kicked him"

Me-"yep,,your mutt came screaming into my garden barking and showing its teeth to my 4 yr old nephew so a booted it in the teeth"

Neighbour- "He does that his breed is bad tempered it doesn't mean he will bite, if you had stamped your foot it would have run off"

Mr--"when a see a dog running towards a kid showing its teeth then a boot the mutt, why was your dog not on a leash if its bad tempered?"

Neighbour- "he escaped from the house and a was just coming to get him, i have a good mind to phone the police as i can smell alchohol on your breath"

Me- "fine phone the police am sure they will tell you that a dog like yours either needs put down or retrained and yeh ave had a drink today and frankly you are starting to annoy me now so get lost"

Thankfully he left and that was the end of that but as a was watching the footie last night all a can hear in the background is yelp,yelp,yelp.
3 doors up is another ankle biter that doesn't know when to shut up.
Then a can hear voices being exchanged,,it was ma next door neighbour shouting at this gay clown who has one of these rats.
Next thing ma missus shouts me down to split the two of them up so here's me doing ma good deed of the day and trying to calm them down.
Ma next door neighbour is a sound guy and am lucky as he is a good neighbour but this other clown is out of order and frankly a should have let ma neighbour beat the shit out of him.

Out comes his partner holding the dog which is now a couple of yards away from me barking its head off.
At this point ma patience were gone and a said "gonna get that fu***** rat out ma face mate before a take it off you and chuck it on ma bbq"
How the hell can these people switch off to that constant high pitch barking it drives you mad..
So the drama queen runs back into his house and phones the police..
Great,,there goes ma quiet Sunday right out the window as pc plod arrives.

To ma total suprise the police were brilliant and told them that they had a few complaints about the noise and if it continues further action will be taken.
The big cop then said to me "don't go to extreme measures mate as you would be wasting good bbq fuel"lol.

A hate these dogs but a hate the owners even more..
Rant over....ahhhhhh....

awwww there no all that bad, its like any dog depends on how you look after it

tbh i wouldnt have been happy wi anyone kicking my dog BUT it shouldnt have got out of his garden and he should have been watching it, plus it wouldnt have been that if it did nip

the main bit of your rant that annoys me (on your side) is the - i can smell alcohol on your breath.....if you want to go out and get mangled(not saying you were) wtf is that to do wi anyone

so the chap needs a slap for a few reasons-
1. not looking after the dogs
2. to scared to give then a slap
3.cant fight his own battles ;-)

Good on ya fella! I'd do the same mate! I had a neighbour had a dog that continually barked and I said to her "Are you fuckin' oblivous to your dogs bark" She said that she was aware of it and was away to buy a collar that actually blew air in its snout when it barked.

That lasted about a week before she though it was cruel! I thought to myself FFS put the fuckin' mutt down its obviously not a happy fella!

Anyway, they moved :)

Our other neighbour has a Yorkie and to be honest we hardly ever hear it and it's good with our kids! Should it ever step outta line, it'll get lauched over the back fence! good thing is that they know just how much I love dogs so are always with the dog when my kids are out playing, In fact they're with the dog all the time! They're good people and fully understand the responsiblities of owning a dog.

The best grilled Yorkshire Terrier burger
A classic grilled Terrier burger, topped with Monteray Jack cheese, makes a brilliant addition to any barbecue.

Ingredients:
450 grams of ground Yorkshire Terrier (Dehaired)

4 slices Monteray Jack cheese

1 tablespoon ‘Jack Daniel’s Smooth Original’ barbecue sauce

4 whole grain burger buns

4 slices red onion

4 leaves of curly lettuce

Sea salt and fresh ground pepper Garlic powder

Last edited:
hmm thats a bit sick fella.....

i mean you need to take the hair off 1st

Hehe Hops I'd have done almost the same, expect I would have given it a dragon punch followed by two fingers to the eyes. Try that next time and let me know how you get on.

Sometimes all these little ankle snappers understand is a boot in the stains, you done the right thing Stu, he might think twice before charging some other bairn. :Clap:

:Cheers:

the guy needs a lesson in how to control his dog.If he cant be bothered to watch it then it should be on a lead.Be careful though hoppy you dont want the rspca onto you.Tell your neighbour if he cant control the dog you are going to report him to the rspca.goodluck m8

It's not just yorkshire terriers that bark, our neighbours two doors away on one side have a collie that barks a lot, problem is they are deaf so they don't hear it. I occasionally shout at it myself or hear my other neighbours between us letting a roar at it. This same dog is allowed out by itself to crap in other peoples gardens which frankly drives me mad.

And the neighbours two doors away the other side got a puppy last year, it must have spent the first six months of its life howling at the back door :( Not sure if they still have it or not, if they do it doesn't bark much anymore.

This same dog is allowed out by itself to crap in other peoples gardens which frankly drives me mad.

This is a real pet hate of mine and I have 2 dogs JRT and staff x JRT.
Why can't dog owners be a little more responsible and clean up after there pets?

Sometimes when we are out walking the dogs, I'll see people not cleaning up after there pet so I will offer them a bag and it works, they clean it up.

Thanks for the replies they have cheered me right up and there is an update.

I got home tonight and there is a hand posted letter that contains a vets bill for £150 and marked "FAO the dog hater"lol
Thats a good one considering i had a dog that i loved to bits for 17yrs..

So i went to his house and his good lady comes out all guns blazing about her pooches terrible ordeal with her husband standing in the background looking like a corpse..
I let her ramble on and on for 5min before i asked her if she would shut up for a second so a could explain my intentions.

I simply said "there is more chance of a 3 legged dog burying a shit on a frozen pond than there is of me paying this stupid bill, if you want to go to court and look like a daftie then thats up to you,keep your little rat away from my house and we will get on fine, have a nice day and grow up"

The missus is angry but a found it pretty funny,,,"FAO the dog hater",, thats class,,what a clown..lol

Thanks for the replies they have cheered me right up and there is an update.

I got home tonight and there is a hand posted letter that contains a vets bill for £150 and marked "FAO the dog hater"lol
Thats a good one considering i had a dog that i loved to bits for 17yrs..

So i went to his house and his good lady comes out all guns blazing about her pooches terrible ordeal with her husband standing in the background looking like a corpse..
I let her ramble on and on for 5min before i asked her if she would shut up for a second so a could explain my intentions.

I simply said "there is more chance of a 3 legged dog burying a shit on a frozen pond than there is of me paying this stupid bill, if you want to go to court and look like a daftie then thats up to you,keep your little rat away from my house and we will get on fine, have a nice day and grow up"

The missus is angry but a found it pretty funny,,,"FAO the dog hater",, thats class,,what a clown..lol

take i to the police m8, this is a form of harassment. if they want you to pay the bill there are official channels to go through.

Just ignore them, the dog was trespassing on your property and threatening a small child. I don't see any lawyer advising them to take that to court.

the dog hater that could be your new name if you get bored with hoppy.On the more serious side though I would ignore them let them try and take you to court you was protecting a child.there are too many brain dead people owning dogs now and they havent got a clue what to do with them. Chin up Hoppy.

I would assume they don't stand a chance in hell of winning if they went to court, too many stories of dogs that attack children...not the dogs fault (imho).

I hate those fekkin wee rats, yappy wee sh1ts. My aunt had one and it used to always yap and bit my trainers, wouldnt hit it in front of her but it did get a few whallops when she wasnt about.

You did the right thing hoppy, take no chances, what would have happened if it bite the child, you would probably have whopped the owner. Sounds like he is a hen packed, no balls cnut anyway, hiding behind his wife.

Tell her you will settle out of court and offer her a £10 voucher for Anne Summers, she will probably snap your hand off. (btw...thats a joke, offer her eff all)

the smaller the dog the harder it thinks it is, i took the dog around the rez the other week, and am not jokin you some woman with a scotty dog walked past me and her dog was snapping and barkin at my staffy who was off the lead, now my dog is just not interested in other dogs when shes out, just wants to rootle and tootle , she ended up joggin off in front of me and pulling her dog back, all the while giving me and my dog the killer pitbull stair, like it was my dog thats going crazy. 15 minutes later i hears this yap yap yap on the other side of the rez and that little shiit still barking and wanting to go for me and my dog lol.

and people say my dog should be on the dangerous dogs list.

Last edited:
I would assume they don't stand a chance in hell of winning if they went to court, too many stories of dogs that attack children...not the dogs fault (imho).

I hate those fekkin wee rats, yappy wee sh1ts. My aunt had one and it used to always yap and bit my trainers, wouldnt hit it in front of her but it did get a few whallops when she wasnt about.

You did the right thing hoppy, take no chances, what would have happened if it bite the child, you would probably have whopped the owner. Sounds like he is a hen packed, no balls cnut anyway, hiding behind his wife.

Tell her you will settle out of court and offer her a £10 voucher for Anne Summers, she will probably snap your hand off. (btw...thats a joke, offer her eff all)

You know,,a would actually love to see her face with an offer like that.
Am all for it but ma better half has just walloped me with a Heat magazine Jaffa and told me to behave...
Women,,,what do they know, a think its a great plan,,sexual frustration is the only reason an adult would buy one of them horrible rats.

The guy looks clapped out as it is and if she got the sexy clobber on and wore him like a feed bag, he may not survive...
What a manky vision....:Yikes::Yikes:

i would get the police, anyways she will be mortified when they turn up to speak to her you have done nowt wrong

i would get the police, anyways she will be mortified when they turn up to speak to her you have done nowt wrong

A spoke to ma brother in law who is a lawyer and he said i had nothing to worry about, he advised me to just return the bill and if she wants to take it further let her do it.

I wouldnt hurt any animal and i do like dogs it was just a natural reaction as ma wee nephew was there..

Back