Dogs, noise and sh!t

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
Why do people bother buying a dog, or 2, when all they do is lock them in a garden, let them bark and howl all day, and do fook all with them.

right next to me, and sort of crossing half my front garden, is the land from the 4 flats next door, part of this has recently been fenced off, and now houses 2 dogs for 15 hours a day, the whole patch is now bare mud, covered in sh!t, smells great when the suns on it, stinks of pi$$, and the 2 dogs in it howl and bark non stop from about 8 AM till about 10PM

when the association is around, on a wednesday, theyre nowhere to be seen, locked up all day, or untill 5PM, then out again

ive spoken to the owner about both the noise and the smell, to be met with 'what am i meant to do about it' if she wasnt a cuteish redhead, id have to let her come home one day to find the 2 of them hanging from their collars on the fence

im waiting for delivery of some of them bark things that emit a squeal, but that wont stop the smell

im not a dog hater before people start on that one, i had a well trained yorkie for years till me and the missus split up, but these things are starting to push me now, theyre a bassett hound and a boxer dog, locked in a pen about 20' x 10'

anyone got any ideas for me, before they get sold to the local chinese, or taken over the severn bridge, and dropped off half way ;)

put in a complaint to the association, surely they got to do something about it.

enviromental health or the rspca if the dogs are being mistreated.
Its not the dogs fault dude its the cute red heads.

put in a complaint to the association, surely they got to do something about it.

As we're so far up the valleys, and the association is based MILES away, theyre only here on a wednesday, and they cant see any problem, a wednesday is the best day to be here as EVERYONE behaves lol

enviromental health or the rspca if the dogs are being mistreated.
Its not the dogs fault dude its the cute red heads.

They have been, as the dogs have food, water and a 3x2 shelter, even though theyre in a pen and never walked or anything, they dont see a problem

Then keep a video diary , as well as a written account of how long they bark for , times dates etc.
Send all the evidence to the association with a written complaint and see if they do anything.
If you get to speak to eviromental Health, they will ask you to do the above anyway and then come round and measure the noise etc.

Alternatively give the cute red head some of your man meat!
Wont stop the dogs barking, but may put a smile on your face,lol

Alternatively give the cute red head some of your man meat!
Wont stop the dogs barking, but may put a smile on your face,lol

that is an option, but then my cuter redhead missus would chop my c0ck off and feed it to the noisey dogs lol

unless, i can get them friendly together...............:proud:

phone the council, complain about the noise.
noise pollution is taken seriously these days. constant barkin all day is not acceptable.
also if its a flat, the owner lives in, then maybe she doesnt have permission for her pets. always worth investigating..

ps maplins sell those anti dog bark devices your talking about, and they have a special on an automatic one with a microphone.
this detects the dog bark and automaticly emits the squeil....

also, the owner is duty bound to clean up the dogs***t whether it is in a fenced off area or not.
this poses a significant health risk ( call to enviromental health could be in order)
there might be boundry issues with the fence, you mentioned it sort of crosses your front space, might be worth lookin into....

Last edited:
Video evidence is the best option i think if you have already complained to the owner and gotten nowhere. Are they private apartments or council? Even if the dogs aren't around when the association are there on a wednesday, surely they can see the state of the piece of land. And if the crap doesn't get picked up it must be a health hazard for kids with breeding flies and the smell etc?

Last edited:
Well we had a similar problem years ago (about 8 , my missus was preggers with our lad) we lived in a flat and below us was a young lass (single with kid) she bought a dog, some *****ian mongrel thing, no problems, except that we had a communal back garden but couldnt use it as she let the dog shit there.

anyway, long story short, she was forever going out, palmin the baby off on whoever would look after it and leaving the dog inside the flat, and which it barked and barked and barked its fooking head off the whole time, and i mean this went on for weeks, being a youngish lad and not wanting any trouble we put up with it for months. we actually got on with her as well, anyways, things came to ahead shortly after bambino was born , so i though fook it friday dinner time we knew she was going out and it would be an all day and night thing so from dinner time to 6 in the morning we`d have barking intermittently.

fook this.

she let the dog out into OUR back yard for its daily shit and piss before she locked it, so i chucked a few sausages out that i`d laced with turbo lax.................the dog wolfed em down.

needless to say there was a bit of barking, then some wimpering, then silence, that was until 3am when it all kicked off, she`d brought some young lad home to shag only to find her entire flat covered in shiit..................... shame on me.

next day dog was gone to a guy up the road who took it out every day and treated it like it should of been treat.

funny as fook, but a means to an end.

tuesday daytime buddy, just chuck some laced sausages into the garden for the doggies to munch on............................

true story, and i love dogs, but i treat mine right.

Well we had a similar problem years ago (about 8 , my missus was preggers with our lad) we lived in a flat and below us was a young lass (single with kid) she bought a dog, some *****ian mongrel thing, no problems, except that we had a communal back garden but couldnt use it as she let the dog shit there.

anyway, long story short, she was forever going out, palmin the baby off on whoever would look after it and leaving the dog inside the flat, and which it barked and barked and barked its fooking head off the whole time, and i mean this went on for weeks, being a youngish lad and not wanting any trouble we put up with it for months. we actually got on with her as well, anyways, things came to ahead shortly after bambino was born , so i though fook it friday dinner time we knew she was going out and it would be an all day and night thing so from dinner time to 6 in the morning we`d have barking intermittently.

fook this.

she let the dog out into OUR back yard for its daily shit and piss before she locked it, so i chucked a few sausages out that i`d laced with turbo lax.................the dog wolfed em down.

needless to say there was a bit of barking, then some wimpering, then silence, that was until 3am when it all kicked off, she`d brought some young lad home to shag only to find her entire flat covered in shiit..................... shame on me.

next day dog was gone to a guy up the road who took it out every day and treated it like it should of been treat.

tuesday daytime buddy, just chuck some laced sausages into the garden for the doggies to munch on............................

Thats absalute class mate, direct action works everytime,lol

fook this.

funniest post ive read for ages lol... brilliant...

Digi,your local council should have an online noise polution form you can fill out and then they will send your neighbour a letter to tell them that a complaint have been recieved about the dog barking. if the barking do not stop after the letter they will send someone round to give them a warning.
if it dosent stop then they will either fine them or take the dog from them...

Why do people bother buying a dog, or 2, when all they do is lock them in a garden, let them bark and howl all day, and do fook all with them.

right next to me, and sort of crossing half my front garden, is the land from the 4 flats next door, part of this has recently been fenced off, and now houses 2 dogs for 15 hours a day, the whole patch is now bare mud, covered in sh!t, smells great when the suns on it, stinks of pi$$, and the 2 dogs in it howl and bark non stop from about 8 AM till about 10PM

when the association is around, on a wednesday, theyre nowhere to be seen, locked up all day, or untill 5PM, then out again

ive spoken to the owner about both the noise and the smell, to be met with 'what am i meant to do about it' if she wasnt a cuteish redhead, id have to let her come home one day to find the 2 of them hanging from their collars on the fence

im waiting for delivery of some of them bark things that emit a squeal, but that wont stop the smell

im not a dog hater before people start on that one, i had a well trained yorkie for years till me and the missus split up, but these things are starting to push me now, theyre a bassett hound and a boxer dog, locked in a pen about 20' x 10'

anyone got any ideas for me, before they get sold to the local chinese, or taken over the severn bridge, and dropped off half way ;)

Had one across the back from us howl 3 nights in a row, i had work the next day! Does your head in. :(

i had to laugh reading the above, as at about 7 PM, me and a friend soaked the middles of 8 sausage rolls in sunflower oil, and they wolfed them down, and not long after, they were locked in the flat

Ill laugh my tits off if i hear screaming in the morning, as that was an idea we had, if they cover the whole flat in crap, she'll get rid of them lol

i had to laugh reading the above, as at about 7 PM, me and a friend soaked the middles of 8 sausage rolls in sunflower oil, and they wolfed them down, and not long after, they were locked in the flat

Ill laugh my tits off if i hear screaming in the morning, as that was an idea we had, if they cover the whole flat in crap, she'll get rid of them lol
funniest post in a long time .. just hope my dog dont do the same tonight lol
av laughed at this thread so much

What a great post funniest I've read in a while, must admit direct action without blame is the best way.

I remember a woman near me who had two labs, used to walk them round the street and let them crap all over the pavement.
Anyway one day they crapped outside my gate and having two children in the garden at the time, I asked her was she going to pick that up, to which she refused.

So knowing where she lived i waited for her to go out of sight and shovelled it up, walked to her house and posted it through her letter box.

Hence walked dogs elsewhere after that.

Should be in the rant room ! "But i hate Dogs more than the devil himself" followed by noise and shit !! Long live Korea !!

Only joking re the korea thing folks,so dont get all upset on me !

Last edited:

I know exactly what ya mean m8 i have 2 Dogs next door but 1 to me although the garden is next to mine so really next door every time i go out in the garden the fooking things bark constant and to make it worse he has two huge sheds that are filled with poxy pidgeons they shit everywere my fence is covered in it, I even had to empty my pool the other day because it was full of feathers and shite the council wont do nothing as i have tried but because im not a council tenant there not interested.
Im still looking into ways of getting rid of em but not come up with anything other than get my shotgun out and blast the bastards but i cant do that lol.

Back