Does anyone have a home abroad?

storm1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Do you own a property abroad? If so what country have you bought in? We have bought land in beautiful Bulgaria & we intend on building new house.

Anyone else bought in BG?

I live in England, thought about buying something in Wales, does that count? ;)

Na mate, never had thoughts. Whats Bulgaria like then

I have some properties in Oz and also in India. Are you intending on buying more land in different countries to build more houses?

If you dont mind me asking how much will it cost to build a home appx? I have friends in baltic countries and I know that the prices there are still excellent even with the recent increase in the past five years?

A collegue of mine has an apartment in Tenerife.
I'm having a long weekend in it in May and will be looking at what's on offer there.
Good thing about there is the weather is nice all year round so good rental potential too.
The problem is that his place has gone up by £30K in 2 years :FRIGHT:

Curly

yes I do for invesment. bulgaria is good place for property, jus becarfull with the builders CHECK his references and DO NOT PAY IN ADVANCE "if yuo do you may never see them againg or your money" the best way is to pay them on the weekly basis Good Luck

have home in pakistan so whenever i need some time away or away from the tension of everyday life and work i go there to chill,
buy tons of pirate dvds and games and just chill out

Cant even afford a house in this country :(

We have a property in dumfries does that count?? off there tommoro infact :) happy days..

I once was given an old caravan that i kept in a neighbours garden, neds/chavs set it on fire :)

Got a nice cabin in Norway on the Lofoton Islands. The Mrs is from that area so we stay in our own cabin when we visit the relatives (plus there's some good fishing).

The Mrs also works in Norway for about 10-12 weeks in any year so it makes a good base for her.

Back