DM800Pro Rev M tuner Works then Tune Failed on HD channels ?

ill pull mine out tomorrow and report back

you seem to be getting glitching problem, i dont get any glitching, its just gets tune failed on hd channels could be 1 hour or 10 hours before doing it,

i was getting that as well, still it might be something to do with it?

ive sent you a pm as well.

was talking to a mate as well tonight and he said............

good . you do know you can install the tuner from the new dm800hd se clones? broadcom 4504 i think they are

Last edited:
My mate has just got a clone dm800hd pro and getting same problem - did the netbook cooler sort things out?

My mate has just got a clone dm800hd pro and getting same problem - did the netbook cooler sort things out?

na mate, just was a bad batch of rev m tuner, i got rev m tuner with 3 yellow chips on underside and have no more issues,

mines still very hit and miss...............will be fine for a few days then start playing up

i have tuner with yellow chip and its not working. it play for some time then says tune failed. any solutions please?

i have 10 dm800hd and all have same problem. all are new. it play for some time then freeze on hd channel.

i have 10 dm800hd and all have same problem. all are new. it play for some time then freeze on hd channel.

hi, what do you mean freeze, does it work on hd channel first normally, then come up saying tune failed on all hd channels only sd working ? thats what problem i had

Hi,

Have you tired flashing ssl84b and then using one of the very latest images?

I have had a couple of people that have been getting a few issues like that and it seems there was a release of images that some how caused some corruption or something. Flashing upto 84b and getting the latest dbuk image fixed it.

May not be what you are having but 10 boxes and all having the same issue sounds a bit weird. Would also be very grateful if you can let me know where you got them from and then people could compare, by pm.

yes all from same supplier. can you give me an image please which will best work please. pm me or send me link. thanks

it can play for some time on the HD channels, then it gives tune failed and do not play again. if i want to play again - i have to put on a channel which is on another transponder then back again to the channel, then it will work ok for some time. at time the box freeze completly and have to un plug power for 5sec. i have used nemesis 2.4 image and blackhole image. both freeze. i have open it and see inside, the tuner is rev m. the 3 chip is yellow. on SD channel it never gives any tune failed.

PS: sorry for late reply guys and thx for all your help.

it can play for some time on the HD channels, then it gives tune failed and do not play again. if i want to play again - i have to put on a channel which is on another transponder then back again to the channel, then it will work ok for some time. at time the box freeze completly and have to un plug power for 5sec. i have used nemesis 2.4 image and blackhole image. both freeze. i have open it and see inside, the tuner is rev m. the 3 chip is yellow. on SD channel it never gives any tune failed.

Hi, im trying to PM says your full inbox ??

I had the same problem, was bad batch of tuners, they was the ones with the three chips saying 10v, then i tried the 3 chip yellow type and had no problems, im suprised you have 3 yellow chip type tuner and having this problem

what dreambox is it, is it a OEM one newdvb or sunray or is it black original type packaging, also what is the mainboard REV M or REV L ?

I had the same problem, was bad batch of tuners, they was the ones with the three chips saying 10v, then i tried the 3 chip yellow type and had no problems, im suprised you have 3 yellow chip type tuner and having this problem

what dreambox is it, is it a OEM one newdvb or sunray or is it black original type packaging, also what is the mainboard REV M or REV L ?

the Dm800hd comes from a black box.
the tuner is : HIG003 Rev:M
the mainboard is : Dm800 Rev:L
Sim is written 210.
but when dm800 is on it write sim 2.01

can you send me image i can try. send me here itself please. thanks

I had same problem with my mates, its a newdvb OEM rather than dream clone, it was fixed by buying a netbook cooler from poundworld, box runs cold now and there are no HD tuner failed issues. Using dreamboxuk v2.1.1 with SSL 84a.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Back