DM800HD Intermitant Tune Failed mainly sly sports 1 Help pls

stevecuns

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

My dreambox keeps getting tune failed mainly on sly sports 1. I thought it was the tuner so got a replacement m tuner & same problem. I can sometimes get it to work if i reset the box / manual tune / run rats channel list etc. Works for a bit then tune failed pops up!

84b loader dbuk image... has been working fine for a few years but now seems to gone t*ts up

any ideas please?

cheers

Steve.....

cheers for the quick reply, it is a communal dish ie shared with around 40 flats or so. Was thinking maybe the dish has moved slightly with the bad weather recently. Dont really get on with the other people in the flats lol so havnt asked if anyone else having probs. Sometimes a rescan finds around 500 channels and other times its more like what it should be, around 900. is anoying when u get your toon shirt on, open a can, get settled nd a tune failed pops up lol.... working atm mind but wish it wasnt tbh losing big style....

cheers

Steve....

ps now taylor sent off!

cheers for the quick reply, it is a communal dish ie shared with around 40 flats or so. Was thinking maybe the dish has moved slightly with the bad weather recently. Dont really get on with the other people in the flats lol so havnt asked if anyone else having probs. Sometimes a rescan finds around 500 channels and other times its more like what it should be, around 900. is anoying when u get your toon shirt on, open a can, get settled nd a tune failed pops up lol.... working atm mind but wish it wasnt tbh losing big style....

cheers

Steve....

ps now taylor sent off!

So I take it I a switch system ?

Guess that could be the problem Dreamboxes hate switches at best of time.

Maybe speak to the installer of the communal dish setup.

Back