dm800hd se setup??

lol.....cheeky barsteward;-) look thanx guys great help,im still only getting fta so ill be back x

:drink:
cheers.

im still looking at other means but what about bouquets,pecons etc etc

im not really one for leaving things alone :proud:

Last edited:
im trying to transfer rats bouquets over whats the best/easiest way to do this??

im trying to transfer rats bouquets over whats the best/easiest way to do this??

Remember if you install Rat's bouquets it will overwrite any others on there including the motorised,

I thought Rat's updater was already installed on the DW image?

ah u might be right m8 after looking through the menus:)

basically what im trying to do is sort out the channels list as I look at it now its alphabetical, bbc1 east,west,south,wales etc etc just trying to get it into some kind of order!

ah u might be right m8 after looking through the menus:)

basically what im trying to do is sort out the channels list as I look at it now its alphabetical, bbc1 east,west,south,wales etc etc just trying to get it into some kind of order!

What happens when in the big channel list screen if you press the blue button?

smart ass "yay" that's better.....was only really worried about finding bbc2 so I can watch topgear;-)

what about picons ive reads that's the small little picture of the channel your watching, how are they installed??

thanx m8

smart ass "yay" that's better.....was only really worried about finding bbc2 so I can watch topgear;-)

what about picons ive reads that's the small little picture of the channel your watching, how are they installed??

thanx m8

You download them and stick them on a usb stick,presuming of course you have a usb stick mounted in your box?

thanx m8 not got one yet ill get round to it tho!

ok ill leave u in peace for now till I need help getting more channels:ur the man:

thanx.

Back