dm800hd se setup??

Re: dm800hd se service scan

when i ordered my box from china,
it came with the all russian image on it,
that image could be on your box at the moment,
im not saying it is, but maybe, you never know lol

Re: dm800hd se service scan

ok so being the clown I am I forgot to flash the ssl84 afterwards and im now getting r01: no ca found, I read I now need to use dreamup to now flash box but when I try that it says...error cant find any com ports

is there another way to get out this????

cheers.

Are you using the patched dream up or even the sunray flash tool,
Its on site somewhere mate :)

sent using my telepathic powers

hiya go to this page

Downloads | dream-multimedia-tv.de

download Dreamup 1339 and go down to 800se downloads and download the VCP DRIVER

this is what i had to use too sort out mine

DONT FORGET TO FLASH WITH SSL84 BEFORE REBOOTING

If you get a chance before I do mate,could you download them and upload them to our downloads,please?

If you get a chance before I do mate,could you download them and upload them to our downloads,please?

Sorted mate there in ' Enigma 2 Plugins, IPK Files And Tools ' in Downloads :))

cheers slugs absolute gentleman box now flashed with dw v1.1....phew was pulling hair oot last night(whats left anyway)

still struggling to get any channels which is making me wonder if theres a problem with dish setup? or is there anything in the image I need to do first???

when I pick a channel like bbc 1 etc it comes up tune failed, if I go into menu,setup tuner configuration it shows tuner A:bcm4505...but when I hit ok the screen goes green and it says your stb encountered a software problem then it restarts???

cheers guys for all your help so far:)

Last edited:
cheers slugs absolute gentleman box now flashed with dw v1.1....phew was pulling hair oot last night(whats left anyway)

still struggling to get any channels which is making me wonder if theres a problem with dish setup? or is there anything in the image I need to do first???

when I pick a channel like bbc 1 etc it comes up tune failed, if I go into menu,setup tuner configuration it shows tuner A:bcm4505...but when I hit ok the screen goes green and it says your stb encountered a software problem then it restarts???

cheers guys for all your help so far:)

Something not right m8

Tuner problem by the look of things,try flashing a few images m8,to see if we can rule anything else in or out

thanx wiz ill try another image let u know

cheers.

thanx wiz ill try another image let u know

cheers.

Don't forget if flashing a clone image you need to flash the original SSL before rebooting

Might be worth trying an genuine image as well mate

cheers m8 managed to get it was flashing dw back up, so ive now got dw v1.1 working now been through the wizard its now doing a scan still no very confident yet tho its 30% done and found no services??

cheers.

Silly question you re setup your receiver to the right sat ? Easy done ! :)

lol not a silly question when im involved m8 don't think I have! still looking through the menus to see how.

Shouldnt matter whether you are initially pointing at the right sat to begin with,once your lat and long are correct it will move to the required sat and begin scanning

yeah that's what I thought but dish doesn't seem to have moved since I set it up

yeah that's what I thought but dish doesn't seem to have moved since I set it up

Can you get at the motor?

There should be a small light on it if its getting power from your cable,if not then double check all cables and connections,

Can you bring your box to a mates to rule it out of the problem?

hi wiz yeah ill be able to get at the motor its attached to my chimney so ill no be going up tonight lol but its the first thing ill check tomorrow, its gotta be something to do with the dish everything else seems ok.

thanx for the help ill be back tomorrow;-)

cheers.

hi wiz yeah ill be able to get at the motor its attached to my chimney so ill no be going up tonight lol but its the first thing ill check tomorrow, its gotta be something to do with the dish everything else seems ok.

thanx for the help ill be back tomorrow;-)

cheers.

It will be harder to see the light in the day though lol

lol.....good point;-)

anyway guys I feel like a right prick here but I had the lnb and the sat cables attached to the wrong sockets, can only apologise for wasting your time.....

but now im here to waste some more;-) sat is now moving and scanning however its been on for about 15mins and only scanned 4% and still found 0 services:-( is there an easier way to load the sats? if so idiots guide much appreciated

cheers.

lol.....good point;-)

anyway guys I feel like a right prick here but I had the lnb and the sat cables attached to the wrong sockets, can only apologise for wasting your time.....

but now im here to waste some more;-) sat is now moving and scanning however its been on for about 15mins and only scanned 4% and still found 0 services:-( is there an easier way to load the sats? if so idiots guide much appreciated

cheers.

this is what i explained earlier,
if you send 'catseyes' channel list over to your dm800se via dreambox edit then you wont need to scan anything,
just flick on whichever channel you want and it will automatically move over...make sense bud?

i'll walk you through it bud, help you step by step if you need, i dont mind! :)

Back