Dm800hd se please help

Last edited by a moderator:
Sunray clone mate

Use flashup if you have the "no ca found" error and once your back into stop mode flash the box with with the image below, it has bootloader pre loaded and works perfect on these clones.

Open PLI 2.1 for dm800 se clone - Downloads - DigitalWorldz - Satellite, Cable, Console Forums

Let us know how you get on pal

The box is booting normal . It is not no ca found error

Just the tuner empty problem
So i thiugh i would fash image and ssl that came on it when produced

mate i have advised already

tuner empty can be motherboard fault

if you have tried a flash couple of times still same

then return box as faulty its a common problem i see often

Try that pli image it works on my sunray and i have seen the tuner A-B unselectable error many times

which ssl is this openpli plz

mate i have advised already

tuner empty can be motherboard fault

if you have tried a flash couple of times still same

then return box as faulty its a common problem i see often

Hello everyone

This is my resumé about my dm800se

After a long non stop reading on the forums and your comments which i have to thank you for in advance

I did all you have suggested for me to fix my box and followed your instruction as per word and per letter.

Finnally and sad to say i am stilling living with my problem , i have turned every stone upsidedown hoping that doing so would surprise me with tuner coming to life but hey no luck again

But out of all this i have established some facts about the box though and these are:

It is dm800se clone sim210
It boots as it should
I could install 1 channel and watch films ect....and do all other things any other a normal box would do.

I must add , i already own a working dm800 i though why would not swap tuners to see if it'd work and so i did

The result is :
I put dm800de tuner into dm800 , it did not show , and only showed tunerA (empty ) the same as dm800se "original problem":(

But when i put dm800 tuner into dm800se
The box got in a cycke of booting and rebooting on its own

So after all this , i have a feeling that the tuner us faulty so i though may it would be worth it to buy new tuner for my box

If it is a good idea, any suggestion about which one to buy and where from

Thank you

But when i put dm800

Hello everyone

This is my resumé about my dm800se

After a long non stop reading on the forums and your comments which i have to thank you for in advance

I did all you have suggested for me to fix my box and followed your instruction as per word and per letter.

Finnally and sad to say i am stilling living with my problem , i have turned every stone upsidedown hoping that doing so would surprise me with tuner coming to life but hey no luck again

But out of all this i have established some facts about the box though and these are:

It is dm800se clone sim210
It boots as it should
I could install 1 channel and watch films ect....and do all other things any other a normal box would do.

I must add , i already own a working dm800 i though why would not swap tuners to see if it'd work and so i did

The result is :
I put dm800de tuner into dm800 , it did not show , and only showed tunerA (empty ) the same as dm800se "original problem":(

But when i put dm800 tuner into dm800se
The box got in a cycke of booting and rebooting on its own

So after all this , i have a feeling that the tuner us faulty so i though may it would be worth it to buy new tuner for my box

If it is a good idea, any suggestion about which one to buy and where from

Thank you

But when i put dm800

you should be able to switch tuners without problems.
DM800SE TUNER DVB-S2 (SAT) BCM 4505
I use a uk seller and next day delivery all above board and has never let me down....
£40 with delivery.pm me for info if you want
you can get them on flea bay also but we all know flea bay.
The guys here may know a cheaper option to buy from.

Last edited:
Your best off returning the box & getting a new one. You could be wasting even more cash if its a motherboard fault....

some uopates for all of you

i have oredered a new tuner and i installed it
and now guess what , i can see the tuner

everything seems promising apart from one issue

i can pick all the channels

some channels are working fine other tuner failed messages comes on

can anyone shed light on this problem please ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi
I did download vanible setting for motor but still same problem

Hi mouss even the most updated lists will contain some channels that have moved. As long as you have the bulk if it working correctly then you should be fine.
Also if using a motorised set up you need to configure each satellite in your tuner config.

On 19.2 east french does work but not german one. However both worked fine on my dm800
I amstarting to think if something is wrong with tge tuner i bought and installed today

On 19.2 east french does work but not german one. However both worked fine on my dm800
I amstarting to think if something is wrong with tge tuner i bought and installed today

do a service search...update your channel lists etc.if you get one channel then its the config not tuner

do a service search...update your channel lists etc.if you get one channel then its the config not tuner

Hi

I did channels search and still same problem

I use the same bouquet on dm800 and it works fine

I think it is the tuner

Download a fresh channels list from ts panel and try that, it will be under settings.

Download a fresh channels list from ts panel and try that, it will be under settings.

I have done that as well already
This is really frustrating and am starting to double if it is worth moving in from dm800 to dm800se

I even tried to reseat the tuner but no luck

I have done that as well already
This is really frustrating and am starting to double if it is worth moving in from dm800 to dm800se

I even tried to reseat the tuner but no luck

Hi don't worry mate its always a hassle getting a new box and not knowing stuff but basically everything is the same with both boxes.
my advice to you now is to do a factory reset and start over again as you may have altered and adjusted stuff not for the good.
start with a clean box and enjoy the challenge don't let it beat you..guys on here will go out of their way to help you mate so you will without doubt get there in the end.
please tell us what image you have installed and will guild you through it once you reset box.
you will need to download to computer dreambox edit and dreambox control center.and then we go from there.

p.s I just had a thought if you flash this image everything is totally all set up for you..its already pre configured will save you a load of hassle.
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/277/

you can just adust stuff to suit you.

Hi
Thank u for yr help

I have have donr factory reset

I have the latest build from dreaoem of open pli

I have used bouquet i had used on my dm800
Now i am using dm800se
But i can only few channels compared to dm800 where i can all the channels

Sim 210 i have installed a new tuner bcm4505

Back