Dm800hd se please help

First establish for sure you have a clone..Then everything can be got from downloads.First flash bootloader ssl 84b [Bootloader]sim2_800SE_SSL84B - Downloads - DigitalWorldz - Satellite, Cable, Console Forums then straight after with no reboots or anything flash your image openpli-2.1 gjstroom 14/03/2013 - Downloads - DigitalWorldz - Satellite, Cable, Console Forums after that flash bootloader again ssl 84b then pull out power cable from box for a few seconds reinsert power boot and happy days hopefully.....I recommend the openpli image from download section
works great.I flashed using browser and IE10 with sunray browser flash page.
If your box is a genuine box everything still applies just using ssl and image for genuine box instead of clone ssl and image.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I have established all the above as mentioned by all helpers on tbis thread .
It is a cline because i have installed oplenpli 84b and works fine . Again the only problem is tuner is empty
It does not show me the tunner

One last thing i have to try still is to load the original image and ssl that came on it when first out for sale.

Can anybody help with links to this image and ssl as i am now on ssl84b

The box is dreambox 800hd se sim210
As it says on the inside sim because i have opened to check it .

It must be the first as one in the production line for dm800se clone

It was produced on 2011

I have trued reseating the tuner as well but no luck

Hi

I have established all the above as mentioned by all helpers on tbis thread .
It is a cline because i have installed oplenpli 84b and works fine . Again the only problem is tuner is empty
It does not show me the tunner

One last thing i have to try still is to load the original image and ssl that came on it when first out for sale.

The box is dreambox 800hd se sim210
As it says on the inside sim because i have opened to check it .

It must be the first as one in the production line for dm800se clone

It was produced on 2011

I have trued reseating the tuner as well but no luck
look in downloads section or go to Downloads | dream-multimedia-tv.de for origanal bootloader original and image.
remember to flash original bootloader first then image.
WHAT TUNER DO YOU HAVE..??what make is it.

Last edited:
look in downloads section or go to Downloads | dream-multimedia-tv.de for origanal bootloader original and image.
remember to flash original bootloader first then image.
WHAT TUNER DO YOU HAVE..??what make is it.

Do not flash any image from the above link as that is for original boxes and yours is a clone, a point that I'm sure AJT missed in your post as he is usually spot on with his advice ;)

If you are still having the empty tuner problem,after following the advice in this thread, then I would suggest you contact your seller as something is not right m8 :)

Thanks all, this has all helped! I was a moron thinking this would be easy... Bought a clone box, installed some plugins that broke it, then bricked it with an official image and now desperately trying to fix it :asta:

Thanks all, this has all helped! I was a moron thinking this would be easy... Bought a clone box, installed some plugins that broke it, then bricked it with an official image and now desperately trying to fix it :asta:

your going to need to flash clone bootloader then the clone image and bootloader again using dreamup patched and using a null modem cable now..but you can bring it back to life no problems.

You will be better for it mate, it's all a bit confusing and I can vouch, am still learning the basics.
What is your box doing now ?
Is it still able to be flashed ?

Do not flash any image from the above link as that is for original boxes and yours is a clone, a point that I'm sure AJT missed in your post as he is usually spot on with his advice ;)

If you are still having the empty tuner problem,after following the advice in this thread, then I would suggest you contact your seller as something is not right m8 :)
Hi mate he said in his prior post he was going to flash an original image to test....so posted that for him...

"quote" One last thing i have to try still is to load the original image and ssl that came on it when first out for sale.

**ohhh just got it mate original image that came with box not ORIGINAL IMAGE...im a muppet.
yes mr wiz569 is correct i misunderstood.**

Last edited:
You will be better for it mate, it's all a bit confusing and I can vouch, am still learning the basics.
What is your box doing now ?
Is it still able to be flashed ?

Im with you on that one mate it took me days and days of messing up to get it right..I was on here every 5 minutes looking for help.
now a few months down the line i can help others..and you pick up a tip or a trick everyday...
thing is once you get your box perfect you got no more challenges...

Hi mate he said in his prior post he was going to flash an original image to test....so posted that for him...

"quote" One last thing i have to try still is to load the original image and ssl that came on it when first out for sale.

What i meant by original bootloader and ssl that came with is originals is that came with it as a clone
After reading here i summed up it would be ssl82 clone and a clone russian images 82 i think
I managed to find the image but link to ssl82 clone is dead not avaiable
Any one has a link for clone ssl82 please?

As well i have noticed null modem cable but on dm 800 se the canle is normal usb to mini usb connection to the box

still thinking motherboard dropped supply to tuner

flash a patched 800se image mate

see what happens next

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to wreck my box with great regularity, usually with plugins like wozza said lol.
The best image I found was open pli 2.1 patched for clones. I am away from the pc right now or i would upload it.

What i meant by original bootloader and ssl that came with is originals is that came with it as a clone
After reading here i summed up it would be ssl82 clone and a clone russian images 82 i think
I managed to find the image but link to ssl82 clone is dead not avaiable
Any one has a link for clone ssl82 please?

Hold on what sim have you got?????

look for sunray flash up

mini usb

if you need the russian image & bootloader let me know mate

that is proper way to recover

look for sunray flash up

mini usb

if you need the russian image & bootloader let me know mate

that is proper way to recover

Yea please mate if you have a link to the image and sunray flash and ssl would be great
This my last straw for recovering the box hopefull it would work

Last edited:
Back