DM800 Tuner problem

Same problem as yours, even with a new tuner same problem.
Just sent my DM800 receiver back to China using Royal Mail 'International Signed For' airmail for just under £16.

when you say same, the tuner does not show up on the tuner config page? no mater waht image used? how did you test it was the tuner? do you have a spare?

i'm thinking about sending it back as well, but its the postage cost that i'm not happy about.....saying that £16 aint too bad..... when did you send it? who did you get it of? my other question is would it be liable for import tax to china or when they send it back?

Last edited:
check the clone vs original thread some guy bought a replacement for his that didnt fully fix the problem so he defo has a spare tuner possibly for sale for cheap

mpaq99
mipmip
pootas

think its the top one but it could of been either one of those people

dude thanks for your persistent help :Cheers: ...tbh this is so much hassle i may just ask my credit card company for a refund. i'll only be down on the cost of the postage back to china

Last edited:
The tuner did not show on the tuner config page - 'Tuner A - Empty'.
Tried both Gemini and Nabilo BL72 images together with reflashed BL69, 70 & 72 over time. Even got an image from the supplier to try - nothing worked.
I bought a new tuner, still have it, from linux sat plugged it in and same result, would only boot when tuner removed.
Delivery time with RM Int. Signed For to China is 5 days and I sent it Monday. By using the post office the Chinese supplier said they won't get taxed and they would return by EMS/post office 'gift' so I didn't get taxed.
I'll let you know what happens or if I get shafted, again.

How long ago did you buy your box? I paid tax on mine abuot a month later. I'm assuming i wouldnt have to pay tax on it twice?

Tried both Gemini and Nabilo BL72 images together with reflashed BL69, 70 & 72 over time. Even got an image from the supplier to try - nothing worked.
I bought a new tuner, still have it, from linux sat plugged it in and same result, would only boot when tuner removed.
Delivery time with RM Int. Signed For to China is 5 days and I sent it Monday. By using the post office the Chinese supplier said they won't get taxed and they would return by EMS/post office 'gift' so I didn't get taxed.

Same, about 1 month ago. If someone tries to hit you with tax again show them the previous tax invoice + the post back receipt. You will not have to pay tax twice on something that is repaired under warranty.

could you update this thread and let me know how you get on as i'm going to have to do the same it looks like.

thanks

Back