DM800 Tuner problem

logic_187

Inactive User
Reaction score
got an issue witha dm800 clone, since flashing from gemini 4.4 to Nab11 my box doesnt pick up the tuner????

forgot to say its bootloader 72

can anyone help

Last edited:
Have you set up the tuner from service searching, tuner configuration?

You need to select the sat

thats the prob, when i got to search services, tuner it says tuner not found. the fooked up thing is it was working with GP4.4 *it was showing as ALP) but i didnt like that image and flashed to Nab11, now i cant the get tuner to show up!

maybe you've flashed an older BootLoader as i think this was an issue with the earlier BL

just noticed it says BL72

try taking it out and putting it back in if updating it to BL72-R1 doesnt doesnt

what a little fecker only had it for 30 mins before it fecked up, LOL.

do you flash it with the 72R1 bootloader the same way as the image i.e via the web interface?

i had similar problem to you mate and mine was only resolved with a replacement tuner. Initially i couldn't pick any channels up then box would hang on boot. Looks like you could be in same boat and it happend to me within about 40 minutes of taking box from packaging. I also had the gemini image installed.

Had the the same problem which I couldn't fix even with another tuner so sent it back to cn supplier. Don't know if it's sw, drivers, or hardware fail.
Could try asking your supplier for their original image and boot loader files. Flash image with browser and then boot file with dreamup, or both with dreamup. Could also try updating driver files. Good luck.

what a little fecker only had it for 30 mins before it fecked up, LOL.

do you flash it with the 72R1 bootloader the same way as the image i.e via the web interface?
i did mate but the image you flash with should have the correct bootloader in it

i think i'm going to dismantle it and check the tuner, from what i have been reading the patched images have the correct drivers etc

im sure i read somewhere that someone had issues with the box booting when tuner was in either too far ot not in enough

might be a similiar issue with yours.....have yu tried to install a few different images?

im sure i read somewhere that someone had issues with the box booting when tuner was in either too far ot not in enough

might be a similiar issue with yours.....have yu tried to install a few different images?

yeh tried everything, diff images, bootloaders, clone pack, serial flash etc. but still no joy. My box boots but when i go to tuner config it says 'empty' and cant go any further to configure the tuner.

i wish i had another tuner to test at least i'd know if it was the tuner.

Last edited:
check the clone vs original thread some guy bought a replacement for his that didnt fully fix the problem so he defo has a spare tuner possibly for sale for cheap

mpaq99
mipmip
pootas

think its the top one but it could of been either one of those people

Same problem as yours, even with a new tuner same problem.
Just sent my DM800 receiver back to China using Royal Mail 'International Signed For' airmail for just under £16.

check the clone vs original thread some guy bought a replacement for his that didnt fully fix the problem so he defo has a spare tuner possibly for sale for cheap

mpaq99
mipmip
pootas

think its the top one but it could of been either one of those people

It isn't me...Funnily enough though my tuner has just packed up today...Altho it is shown it won't find any services...Tried diff images but no luck...Box is going back it's just a shame about the postage costs :(

Same problem as yours, even with a new tuner same problem.
Just sent my DM800 receiver back to China using Royal Mail 'International Signed For' airmail for just under £16.

do you have the HD channel break up or the Tuner not showing up problem?

Back