DM800 - Every HD channel showing 'TUNE FAILED'

Glad you got sorted m8,,no no fooking about wi the 500s,,lol. Alex alright m8 eh. Good guy to know..

A big Thank You to Alex at Blochairn Market for refunding the DM800 :)

He sells all sorts of sat boxes Technomate, Dreambox etc and all necessary gadgets to get them up and running, dishes, cables, meters etc. Prices are excellent too, plus Digital Worldz members get a discount :)

You canny miss him, he's the only one with a big Sat dish on top of his van, and he's got a funny accent, lol

He refunded me and I bought a DM500-S, brought it home, plugged it in, some minor setting up and I was up and running within 10 minutes, ahh the good old DM500, the workhorse of the Dreambox range. :)

Thanks again Alex.

Now the waiting game for the TM800 begins.......

does he sell the 500s with an image already on them m8 ? or did your minor setting up include flashing an image?

When is a HD telly box NOT a HD telly box?

When it's mine. :(

When I got this box I could see most of the HD channel and even Nat Geo HD was fine with no glitches, but after an hour or so the glitches started creeping in and over the last few days the channels have went from glitching but watchable to completely GONE!

Every single HD channel on every satellite reports back as 'Tune Failed', signal status SNR 0 AGC 99 BER 0, normal SD channels are showing SNR 97 AGC 99 BEC 0 and are prefectly fine.

I've just installed a 20dB inline amp and my signals have dropped massively, the SD channels have went from SNR 97 % to around 43%

I've got a strong hunch that my problem is that the signal is too strong ratehr than too weak.

I'm using Nabilosat Black Hole 0.12 (Patched), how can I check my tuner drivers etc?

SAME PROBLEMS AS ME!!!!!! Alex is going to fit a new tuner hopefully if that doesnt work then it looks like a spiderbox!! ive aged fookin 5 years in the past cpl of days!!!

Back