DM500 keeps scrolling thru channels

sempi

DW Regular
Reaction score
on my daughters dm500 when she presses up or down for channel change or to scroll thru any menus as soon as you press the remote it keeps scrolling thru the channels/menus and does not stop also if she tries to enter channel number the numbers scroll thru also, tried remote from sons box and it does the same, using plijade image and has been ok for ages anyone else had this?
is it just a reflash? only prob is this is the client box feeding my sons room and also mates house so they will lose tv whilst i mess about with this.

never had it sempi but if its doing same with sons remote and after reboot,
then flash may be answer m8

point it at camera phone lens m8, press the buttons playin up, see if it flashes blue led on phone screen when not pressed, my remote fooked up recently , also thought it was image, like buttons sticking when pressed.

point it at camera phone lens m8, press the buttons playin up, see if it flashes blue led on phone screen when not pressed, my remote fooked up recently , also thought it was image, like buttons sticking when pressed.

it was doing it with 2 different remotes m8 but seems to have stopped now? but now no premium channels!!! when i go to softcam page in menu and press for card info it is now saying no card information but if i put card back into sly box then all premium channels are there? feckin pain, just in the door and kids at me....box is not working and no doubt my mate will be calling me when he gets in saying "no sly channels"

going feckin nuts now...been at this shite for the last 4 hours.
reflashed daughters dm500 (server)
downloaded the CCcam and cfg files
put in the config file saved previously from box
box has all channels with card inserted and card info shows all channels
sons box has only fta.
i have reinstalled CCcam and reinstalled his origional client config file but still no premium channels, have rebooted box, restarted router, restarted cam but still nothing ??

driving me up the wall

anyone any ideas

thanks once again to flickster, got me up and running, it was the config file on server that was the problem odd thing was it had worked the way it was for the last few months...?

cheers again m8

Back