disability living allowance

i was involved in a nasty accident a while ago. i was brocken more than evil kanevil and got on with it. lol and can not work as i have black outs every day .was awarded top rate disability i told them im not disabled as i can walk and get around on my .own the only thing i wont get in to a car any more. so i diddnt need dla . so they give me careas allowance on top."wot a joke" i agree druggies and alkies made there bed and all that .i went for a review and told them i diddnt wont dla and they said i wasnt in the right mind. u cant win so what do u do. am no bum but 240 aweek no rent or council tax u can see why they dont want to work .gladley i convinced them am not disabled and i can get off my but and work for a living. even if its not the job i want .but hey got my pride ... sorrry but fook them druggies and alkies off .av been down there but never hit the needle or the ale no wander this country is on its arse ..... dont u just love smart arses lol ............................... is that enough lol dont u read am a scouser dont do full stops when were on a roll this is digi world not learn ur self english ................ some more full stops for u read the post below ppl sorry he's not real

Last edited:
what you lot dont seem to get. is that many pepole have a can have a latent mental illness you my have It belive it or not.

one will live there whole life and it will never triger.

others can try a few drugs and it can triger the illness where as someone else could have took the same drugs and been fine.

same thing one person could be under stress and it trigers its the illness
offten those with mental illness will eather triger it with drugs or turn too drugs because of the illness.

I think we all agree that there are many different situations where an individual is or should be entitled to DLA - the problem lies in the fact that there are thousands of work shy people of all ages abusing this system.

I know a guy who is in his late 40s and has NEVER worked simply because his family are experts at screwing every penny from the system.

He has a brand new car from Mobility and has his mortgage paid as well - try and justify to me how a guy who has never worked a day in his life was able to secure a mortage in the first place?

The Jobcentres are full of young neds who do not work and NEVER will work - we are paying for this nonsense by working all week then having a third of it deducted.

Also note that junkies are topped up between fixes with Methadone which if memory serves correctly is around £15 per dose, up to 3 times daily per junkie.

You do the math - Britiain is a Mecca for the work shy and anyone else who is looking for an easy life.

My fathers been ill for awhile, Osteoarthritis and heart problems. Hasn't been to work since last year. Apperantly met all their published eligebility requirements and still got refused. On top of that since hes classed as SSP he still gets £29 a week wtc. WTC Plus SSP is £99 a week. £9 over income support threshhold so he can't get over.

Seems like the system is their to screw over most genuine people. Hes 53 and apart from this last year has never taken one single day sick ever. He worked and finished his shift even the day I was born

Back