Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

### Digitalworldz Dream v2.0 (Enigma DM500) Feedback ###

Just to let you know the image picked up less channels on NTL in Ireland than usual when I did a scan (146 services altogether.)

I then added the irish cables file and scanned again and got 176 services so their might be something wrong with the cables settings for Ireland.

Also the image has frozen a few times (while changing skins etc) so does not seem as solid as the 1.65 version, maybe its just me or my box though.

Bouquets problem after changing to dream v2.0

hi all i am having Bouquets problem after changing to dream v2.0
i have followed the following
Copy services to /var/tuxbox/config/enigma
Copy bouquets to /var/tuxbox/config/enigma
Copy all userbouquet files to /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/cable
Select ReloadChannels from User Features (box will reboot)
but after a reboot i get all the channels but no bouquets

i have even tryed uping and download via Dream Bouquetter
any ideas

Can you post the cables.xml file that gives you the most channels please blobert?

Try not to be toto quick with the remote. :)

@dirtyboy, try copying the userbouquet files to the /enigma folder and the /enigma/cable folder.

Last edited:
The irish10 cables.xml file was the one that was used.

That and the normal uk cables.xml file was merged to make a big cables.xml file. It's the same frequencies.

I can't understand how you are getting less channels.

It looks like you didn't understand the option flags="7"
There is only one line needed for ntl ireland cable with that option.
It makes no sense to create one big part for scanning. There are several .sub categories possible. Why you don't use it.
The bruteforce part is more for the dbox2.

You're right mgb, I don't understand what flags="7" means! Maybe you could explain it a little better?

All the bruteforce frequencies for NTL ie and Chorus were included so why would a scan not find channels on these frequencies?

Flags="7" means enabled network search, BAT and ONIT.
If you use the default frequency you get all channels via that option.
There is only one default frequency for NTL true cable, 2 for NTL mmds and 3 for chorus.
The bruteforce parts are dedicated to the dbox2.

@dirtyboy, try copying the userbouquet files to the /enigma folder and the /enigma/cable folder.
thanks Delilfish that did the trick can understand i have done it 100 times or more no problems
but one more issue is driving me mad
i have some channels which have been found on a can and have epg feed but say "service could not be found" living & itv2 are just two of them
i have good signals if i put a kryptview on same feed itv2 and living are fine and is same at another house
any ideas on feq to and manualy for pure notts area
cheers
just to add filmfour and film 4 +1 same

ok been testing the image a bit today,1st off let me thanks to all the team for this wonderful image,had no problem connecting the box to my router to install mgcamd(nice to have 2 cams if 1 starts playing up)im on chor*s tried my 1st scan with the new tunner type selected missed about 30 tv channels then tried my 2nd scan with the old tunner type and picked up everything,no freezing so far everything going extermely well many thanks again to the team

Dirtyboy, The best thing for you to do would be to delete the services file and do a scan. That would give you the most up to date services and only takes 10 minutes. You could spend longer trying to figure it out lol.

#### Update ####

The team have taken your suggestions onboard and there are a few updates. Not enough to warrant a version change so it's still v2.0.

A clock has been added to the bottom of the infobar and the BER reading has been added next to the SNR and AGC readings.

The cables.xml has also been updated with the proper entries.

Those who have downloaded the image from the download section after this post, you won't have a problem, you will have the updated image.

If you already have DW v2 on your dreambox, and you want to upgrade, and you have the dreambox connected to the internet, here's the fun bit! :)

Go to SETUP > EXPERT SETUP > SOFTWARE UPDATE > INTERNET UPDATE

Select DigitalWorldz Dream v2.0

It says that it's an older release because it has the same version number but it has the updates included.

The image will then be downloaded.

You will then be asked "Are you sure you want to upgrade to this new version", choose Yes.

The image will then be flashed and the box will reboot.

Now the good bit....you're services and bouquets and all other settings won't be affected.

Try it and see! :)

sorry to be thick but is it just delete the services file from /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/ then rescan cos i have just done that and it has found the but still same
just so i can check anyone know settings to manualy add itv2
thanks

well that was easy peasy :) see DW Images are they the best or what ;)

how simple was that to do

u might wanna try my way m8 ?

I had a slight problem with bouqetes too this is what I did long way round though but worked lol
transfered enigma folder over to /var/tuxbox/config/ (overwrite all)
Then using a web browser go to the url (replace x with ur dream ip)
http://192.168.x.xxx/cgi-bin/reloadSettings
then
http://192.168.x.xxx/cgi-bin/reloadUserBouquets
but this way will put a lot of the previous image onto the new one so to clean things up I did this
DW menu (blue button)
user features
servicesbackup
this will put a backup of ur service file and userbouquets in a services.tar.gz file in the temp folder,transfer that to desktop for now
then I relashed image
scanned
and transfered services.tar.gz back into temp folder
goto DW menu again
user features
servicesrestore
job done
and a nice clean clutter free image
like I said round the houses a little but worth it maybe someone knows a quicker way ?

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/showpost.php?p=1078128&postcount=59

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry to be thick but is it just delete the services file from /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/ then rescan cos i have just done that and it has found the but still same
just so i can check anyone know settings to manualy add itv2
thanks

Try this...

Do a ServicesBackup from the User Features menu.
Copy the services.tar.gz file from the /tmp folder to your PC.
Reflash the image.
Copy the services.tar.gz file from your PC to the /tmp folder.
Do a ServicesRestore from the User Features menu.

Box will reboot and hopefully you'll be sorted.

Or Reflash the box, do a scan and setup the bouquets from scratch.

EDIT:

Beat me to it Rat! ;)

thanks guys reflashing as we speak

but while waiting i have been looking at the service file and notice something which dont look right

Playboy TV
p:Z139
01f5:00000000:0005:0031:1:266
FilmFour
c:000501,c:0105a1,c:0205d1,c:030501,p:124 dont work
01f6:00000000:0005:0031:1:267
FilmFour+1
c:000502,c:0105a2,c:0205d2,c:030502,p:125 dont work
01f8:00000000:0005:0031:1:268
E4
p:0B6
01f9:00000000:0005:0031:1:269