### Digitalworldz Dream v2.0 (Enigma DM500) Feedback ###

Anyone tried hard drive recording etc on this yet???

If it works ,some directions would be great:)

I haven't had time to load this onto my box yet - but just a quicky for those with bouquet problems. Use Bouquet wizard to download you origional channel list - line up. Then use same to upload to new image. Reload through web interface as above -Reboot and all is done. This has worked for me on every image (Enigmah based) i have ever tried.
Here are my Bouquet Wizard setting which may be of some help -
settings.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry you guys are having some problems with the bouquets, I haven't had any so can't really advise. It was Rat who has the proplems first, that#s why I put the wee bit about reloading channels in the writeup.

To be honest, if you do a scan and create new bouquets, there's not a problem.

The reason you shouldn#t copy the /enigma folder across is because the config file is specific to the image, if you copy in the config file that came from 1.6.5 then things will be different and who knows what wouldn't work after that!

Lip sync, also try installing a different emu, there's LOADS for you to try on the server ;)

Recording...I have recorded a few programs with no issues at all. Set up mount to /hdd/movie for recording.
To record what you're watching, press GREEN then RADIO. To stop press TV.
The GREEN button brings up the DVR controls, there's a list of what each button does in the 1st post.
You can set a timer recording by doing this...

Go to channel the program is on
Press RED to get epg
Scroll down to channel you want to record
Press YELLOW
Press GREEN

Sit back and wait!

To playback, select File Mode on the main menu.
Select harddisk
Select /movie

You should then see the contents of the shared folder on your PC/NAS.

Last edited:
I had some problems also.
I followed Devilfishes instructions to the T. But my bouquets listed (removed services)
I fixed by copying all userbouquets files into the /var/tuxbox/config/enigma folder as well as in /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/cable
All working fine and damn good image, great work guys!
Hope this helps.
this leaves fragments from ur previous image,whatever is in enigma folder will be transfered to new image
read my post #59 to sort this problem

I did that too but still my folders never appeared, all my channels appeared but not my bouquets.

Ended up just redoing bouquets which took ages but all good now :)

Image is excellent only one small thing and its very small is i dont have the time on my info bar like in 1.6.5

Is it possible in an option or just nbeen left off this image?

its the sking thats used as defult m8
u can change it to screwed stone snr as was used in 1.6.5 if u wish

its the sking thats used as defult m8
u can change it to screwed stone snr as was used in 1.6.5 if u wish

i love the new skin, looks alot more proffesional. Its not a problem at all but could be a nice feature to add to the downloadable addons in the future.

As i say the image is fantastic and a big thanx to all involved! : thanks :

hi guys when i press the blue button to get dw menu I get a blank screen any suggestions

have u rebooted ?
unplug from mains and try that,if that dosent work maybe a re flash

this Image has been fully tested on new and old tuner boxs so there shouldent be many issues with it to be honest guys

hi guys when i press the blue button to get dw menu I get a blank screen any suggestions

This is the reason why I said DO NOT copy in your whole enigma folder!

Reflash, do a channel scan, then try and copy your userbouquet files to /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/cable.

Use the ReloadChannels feature and hopefully you'll be ok.

Anyone in Glasgow NTL can, if they want, use the enigma file i saved after sorting all my bouquets out on the new DW2.0 image.

I added my channel list on a word document so you can see how the services and bouquets are organised before using them.

Think since this is the enigma folder from the new 2.0 image you can just copy the whole enigma folder over.

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/index.php?resources/1925/

Last edited by a moderator:
i updated from djor 0.6 thinking this image would be problematic like all the others ive tried since - but its worked a treat! no issues with bouquets / service updating or anything from my backup files

all running fine

thanks to all concerned for making a more UTD image for my box :)

Great image thanks guys...now if I could only get mnts working :(

Mounts are easy, start a new thread and we'll help you get it sorted! :)

Thanks Devilfish, I followed the guide on the main page and its now working!! I'm loving this image, so much easier to use.

new dwv2 image problem ?

Got up and found out I had lost santanta 1 (boxing on tonight and hearts hibs game tomorrow)today on my dbox and dreambox so I decided instead of just updating my service file I would update to the new dwv2 image everything went fine, scanned for channels again everything fine till I tried to view any encrypted channels then nothing not sure what to do got the feeling I missing something really simple hear the trouble for me with doing my dreambox is that every time I go to update the image it’s been so long since I last done anything with it I feel like I am trying to learn everything all over again lol can anyone point me in the right direction for the now I’m going to just do a scan on the dbox playing it safe but I really want my dreambox back up and running for the game tomorrow.

From front page!

Select a premium channel
Start emu from in DW Control Panel
Reboot box from the Shutdown menu
Keys should auto update when the box reboots, takes about 10s

(merged in with dw_v2 feedback)

From front page!

(merged in with dw_v2 feedback)
thanks mate should have known it would have been something simple just got to sort out the bouquets now and I'm all sorted got to say i like the look of the image nice work once again thanks

Back