### Digitalworldz Dream v2.0 (Enigma DM500) Feedback ###

is there any way to change the key setup in this image & do you have to set the dreambox up to your pc to access the net or can you plug it straight into the modem for it to work?

did u save ur service/userbouqets from previous image m8 then load them ? would of sorted the same channel lists u had on ur previous image onto this one

is there any way to change the key setup in this image & do you have to set the dreambox up to your pc to access the net or can you plug it straight into the modem for it to work?

should be able to plug modem into dreambox enable dhcp on dream and it should conect fine m8 :)

cheers

osborne82

I set mine up through router to connect to net

why do u want to change key setup m8 ?

The Irish sections of the cables.xml might not be up to date, that's why I asked if they didn't work properly could someone let me know what to change. No-one in the team is from Ireland so couldn't test that part. :(

Regarding connecting to net via modem, I suppose you could set it to DHCP and connect it to the modem but not sure if it will work. Connecting to a router would be the ideal setup.

Key setup can't be changed easily through menus. But can't understand why you would want to change the key assignments.

I set mine up through router to connect to net
why do u want to change key setup m8 ?
just to scroll thru the bouquets with different buttons! ;) ive now connected the db to the net but when i try to download any of the addons or listen to the dw radio it says can't resolve hostname have i done something wrong?

Last edited:
You currently scroll through bouquets with the < and > either side of the 0 keys.

If you want to change that, grab /share/tuxbox/enigma/resources/rcdm5xxx.xml.

Edit to what you want and upload it to /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/resources.

Be careful you don't mess up other functions.

im on chor*s so ill be testing 2morrow will report back tomorrow and let you know

Looks a fantastic image and big thanx to all involved!

I am having trouble getting my old services and bouquets to load.

Saved previous enigma folder from last image (DW 1.6.5) and put all my services & bouquets into var/tuxbox/config/enigma and all userboquets into var/tuxbox/config/enigma/cable.

After that i go into user features and reload channels, screen comes up and box reboots, then restar evocam and still have none of my old services and bouquets?

Ive done a scan and got all channels just cant be arsed putting them into order again as it takes so long.

Am i doing something wrong?

i have taken this directly from devilfish's post on page 1 just sto make sure you are doing the bouquets as he advised

"If you are copying in your own services files, do the following steps.
DO NOT copy the whole enigma folder
Copy services to /var/tuxbox/config/enigma
Copy bouquets to /var/tuxbox/config/enigma
Copy all userbouquet files to /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/cable
Select ReloadChannels from User Features (box will reboot)
Select a premium channel
Start emu from in DW Control Panel
Reboot box from the Shutdown menu
Keys should auto update when the box reboots, takes about 10s"

what exactly are you guys trying to do?
is this the process to make this image work?
this bouquets thing and emu

Iv had the image working perfectly got all pay channels but im struggling to get boquets from old DW image onto this one.

One problem I have found an not sure how to fix is after about 15 - 20 mins of watching a channel I get a "slight" lipsync problem, and i mean slight but enuff for me to notice. I i move up a channel and back again then the problem is solved.... I have tried changing tuner from old to new but thats all (it didnt help), anyone have any ideas? 1.6.2 didnt do this.

Cheers

q2

I havent noticed this upto now myself,but will keep a close eye on it from now on ;)

One problem I have found an not sure how to fix is after about 15 - 20 mins of watching a channel I get a "slight" lipsync problem, and i mean slight but enuff for me to notice. I i move up a channel and back again then the problem is solved.... I have tried changing tuner from old to new but thats all (it didnt help), anyone have any ideas? 1.6.2 didnt do this.

Cheers

q2

try turning off fast zapping from the expert setup menu if its enabled, not noticed this problem myself but will watch out for it :)

cheers

osborne82

Turned off Fast Zapping - will see how it goes

Thanks

what exactly are you guys trying to do?
is this the process to make this image work?
this bouquets thing and emu

he is trying to get the channels to come up in the same order as he previously had organised,he saved these files that told the box what order the channels are in,so it should be a case if simply transfering the new files over

if ur having troubles with bouquets try this

this is only for people having problems with relaoding there bouquets

I had a slight problem with bouqetes too this is what I did long way round though but worked lol
transfered enigma folder over to /var/tuxbox/config/ (overwrite all)
Then using a web browser go to the url (replace x with ur dream ip)
http://192.168.x.xxx/cgi-bin/reloadSettings
then
http://192.168.x.xxx/cgi-bin/reloadUserBouquets
but this way will put a lot of the previous image onto the new one so to clean things up I did this
DW menu (blue button)
user features
servicesbackup
this will put a backup of ur service file and userbouquets in a services.tar.gz file in the temp folder,transfer that to desktop for now
then I relashed image
scanned
and transfered services.tar.gz back into temp folder
goto DW menu again
user features
servicesrestore
job done
and a nice clean clutter free image
like I said round the houses a little but worth it ;) maybe someone knows a quicker way ?

Iv had the image working perfectly got all pay channels but im struggling to get boquets from old DW image onto this one.

I had some problems also.

I followed Devilfishes instructions to the T. But my bouquets listed (removed services)
I fixed by copying all userbouquets files into the /var/tuxbox/config/enigma folder as well as in /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/cable

All working fine and damn good image, great work guys!

Hope this helps.

Back