### Digitalworldz Dream v2.0 (Enigma DM500) Feedback ###

@dirtyboy, try flashing 1.6.5 back and do a scan and see if it picks up the channels.

@blaggard, did you copy over services and bouquets that you had backed up from a previous image? The /var/tuxbox/config/enigma folder perhaps?
@ukdirtyboy
Which area?
Maybe some frequencies are missing in the cables.xml.
Switch to a working channel, go to manual scan, enable network search BAT and ONIT and start the scan.

Thanks for the help guy my work mate has just had one delivered and i have programed it with all the same files and my settings and he will ring me and let me know how he gets on later tonight
i will let you know the outcome:handball:

Nice image, flashed it last night.

Haven't had time for a proper play around yet, but after i got it working last night I was looking at the picture and thought it wasn't quite as sharp as with 1.65. Anyone else think the same?

Will have a look at it tonight when watching the match after work...

i got a huge problem, i want to try this IMG file however i lost all my data from my old pc's hdd so now i can't remember my password to acs the db's ftp.

its username root

password dreambox

if that dowsnt work,just flash woth null modem

Great image and well done to all those involved. Had to select old tuner to bring in all the channels though. Mounted through the wireless network and records but picture still breaks up. Not your fault guys I know that. Downloaded the pulse skin the purple one and very nice. Nice to have channel picture logos....nice touch :)

Thats something i was wondering. The pictures for each channel name, are they saved on the image or are the from the stream?

I.e. if a new channel appears will the image pick that channels pic up from the stream or not have a pic because it hasnt been added to the image?

u can add ne picicons when new channels are brought out :) but they have to be the right size and spelt exacly as it is on infobar ie caps spaces ect

The icons are in /var/etc/icon.

They need to be 72 x 54 pixels and you usually have to footer about in photoshop with saving different ways before you get it right lol.

And as Rat says, make sure the filename is spelt exactly as is displayed on the infobar, capital letters as well, i.e. Sky Sports 1.png.

I usually use one of the existing icons as a template and paste the new picture over the top of it. You can get almost every icon here...

http://www.lyngsat-logo.com/index.html

ok i flashed the DB with the new image, done a scan however all my channels are blank

EDIT
all working now, i followed post 13 from this thread and it all works now :)

Last edited:
it should be possible to add the picicons so u can download them via the addons in blue button ;)

Thats something i was wondering. The pictures for each channel name, are they saved on the image or are the from the stream?
I.e. if a new channel appears will the image pick that channels pic up from the stream or not have a pic because it hasnt been added to the image?

it should be possible to add the picicons so u can download them via the addons in blue button ;)

sure is :) any future channel changes or renaming of channels then a simple addon can be upped to server for the new picions :)

heheheh kinda future proof ;) damn fine image

cheers

osborne82

Is there anywhere i can get this image as i would like to try it out this evening, but the downloads section has been brokefor the last couple of days.

Is there anywhere i can get this image as i would like to try it out this evening, but the downloads section has been brokefor the last couple of days.

same here m8. download down at the moment waiting until fixed to download and try.

just experaince my first syn problem on this image. C4, turned on about 4hrs ago and just started being out of sync by about 1sec

i have that problem with my box too, if it is left on a channel for more than a couple of hours (this is my second box, i gave my first one to my father in law) i am running diorj 0.61 this image worked just fine on previus box. I think it maybe a problem with the box rather than with the image.

Is it possible to change/remove the boot and shutdown images as before with this image (I think the current ones are pretty horrible).

Previously they were located in /Var/Bin but they are not there now, I found the Shut.m1v file but it will not let me delete it or change it.

Any suggestions?

Back