### Digitalworldz Dream v2.0 (Enigma DM500) Feedback ###

Hi,

I have rebooted and reflashed the box.
Still no good.

Is there a way of FTPing the CAM files?

Any idea's on what to try next?

Thanks again

Skiv

I have pressed the BLUE button but it just returns to the previous channel.
I think the problem lies here.
What do you think it is?

Thanks

Skiv

i bet u copied ur entire enigma dir over lolol

reflash and u shouldbe ok and able to press blue button which should then allow u to change/activate a emu :)

cheers

osborne82

Seems to work fine here in Dublin. Once I added the N*L key at least.

Regarding getting the record to hdd feature
OK. fInally saw the post about the radio button. Works a treat.

Definitely looks good and the Internet functionality is pretty excellent. Well done.

I have noticed however that the menu freezes a bit.
1: If you try to press menu when tuned to a channel which has the error about 'service not found'
2: If you pull up the record menu some button presses after that freeze the menu system.

Basically what happens is that the program keeps broadcasting but you have to then pull the plug if you want to change channels.

I'll try and tie down the exact sequences for number 2

/Markie

Last edited:
great image luks well cool. i got problem when viewing using vlc player i get sound only on bbc 1 2 itv other channels i get video but no sound nothing wrong with image sound works perfect on me pc and tv jst streaming. any help guyz

My bro came round last week and flashed DW V2.0 and installed gbox cam on it and it is the best image i have ever had on this box in a year no freezeing or anything.

Well done every one involved.

Cheers

thanks team managed to get this image working a treat on my new dreambox before the dog chewed up the wires from dream to pc

but the image works a treat happy christmas to all members that was involved in making this fantastic image

my new wires are on the way so i can play too lol

well done Yido :) look forward to seeing what u can do in the future ;)

is the dw server down as i cant connect to it the radio is working fine tho

hi just loaded this image, looks really good havent had a play around with the new features yet but i will do in time. i have a problem though, im getting a squeaking noice on every channel any ideas

I've no idea about that!

All I can suggest is make sure you're cables are ok. It could be caused by the signal or a fauly scart or a fault with the box. Turn the scart around maybe. Try reflashing or flash another image just be sure it's not the image. Eliminate things one at a time; try a new scart cable, then a new image, etc. If it goes away with a new image, then try the DW image again. Although I can't see it being the image.

online update not working any idea?
its shows what available but some error with server.
cheers any way for such a good image

Just downloaded the RSS Newsreader using the addons and it downloaded and installed ok.

Save your network settings and reboot using the shutdown menu.

hi just loaded this image, looks really good havent had a play around with the new features yet but i will do in time. i have a problem though, im getting a squeaking noice on every channel any ideas

Yes it must be a mouse in your box

just had a peek in the dreambox downloads and see the Digitalworldz Dream V2.0 has had 1466 downloads from here alone :Hit:

Digitalworldz Dream V1.6.5 has had 1546 downloads

thats a lot of happy Dreamboxers ;)
well done team :Hit:

hey guys, just a random question from the cable modem side of things.
As the DW image is just (sorry if i offend with the just) a linux image, would it be possible to add an app for sniffing macs to it similar to that of on a cable modem. I not sure on the technical side of it ie whether it needs to talk back to sniff macs but my initial assumptions are that it just grabs local macs as the traffic passes by the pipe.
Any other thoughts on this?
Cheers
Random.

Back