### Digitalworldz Dream v2.0 (Enigma DM500) Feedback ###

Okay i've encountered two problems. The first is a few of my channels which definately worked with full signal before I flashed, one being MTV Dance, now no longer display anything. I tried switching off EvoCam or whatever it's called and rebooting but it's just a blank screen.

Also why did you introduce the splash screen back on the radio? Screen burrn... How can I turn that off :D?

Also why did you introduce the splash screen back on the radio? Screen burrn... How can I turn that off :D?

Yeh burnin can be a bitch!

I've attached blank screens for scanning, mp3 mode and radio mode.

Unrar and copy whatever .mvi file you want to blank out to /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/pictures and reboot box.

Screen should now be gone. If you want the screen back, just remove the files in /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/picture.

The actual picture files are in /share/tuxbox/enigma/pictures but that folder is read-only so can't edit it.

But the box looks in /var before it uses files in /share so that's why it works.

Yeh burnin can be a bitch!

I've attached blank screens for scanning, mp3 mode and radio mode.

Unrar and copy whatever .mvi file you want to blank out to /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/pictures and reboot box.

Screen should now be gone. If you want the screen back, just remove the files in /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/picture.

The actual picture files are in /share/tuxbox/enigma/pictures but that folder is read-only so can't edit it.

But the box looks in /var before it uses files in /share so that's why it works.

Thanks mate, will give it a go after the footballs finished :p Any ideas on my blank screen problem. Had the same problem on sky sports 1 this morning, and left it for about 15minutes and then suddenly it started working.

If you have epg but a blank screen then it's usually a emu or key problem. Most of the other channels are working ok so not sure. Check one of the other channels that are on the same transponder (check your services file to find out). Go to the channel then restart the emu from the blue button, maybe that will kick it in.

Maybe download mgcamd from the addons server and try that, any version should be ok.

Here in Dublin, installed on a 500C, scanned using bruteforce N*L Ireland, and later N*L Ireland added 16 Tv channels more.
Love the new skin and menus.

Great image, many thanks!

Finally got a bit of time to flash this on my new dvb 500 box found every channel all working no booster or anything !! had a bit of trouble getting gbox working it was trying to access an ip for cardshareing and blanking out gbox_cfg file on reboot added my gbox_cfg and edited script file in var/script running 3 days not one glitch or anything wow!! have backed up image with evocamd and gbox working.

Cheers

Xenafan - the gbox is to cardshare sly on a dm500c ?

ok guys iam stuck here ive the drambox linked to the router and can read dw news but when i try to get a addon it dosnt work but iam connected ok can anyone help

have you checked how much space you have available ?
It will tell you at the top of the addons menu.

The Addons server has recently been updated. Maybe you were unlucky and tried to access it at the exact time that it was being upgraded.

Quick question. Is there any way of making the record light flash on the dm500c while recording? i sometime knock the button and it records without me knowing! Also is there a way of viewing a full EPG of all the channels at once like on neutrino images?

Other than that this is a stunning image! Thankyou!

Dw 2.0

Thanks all for putting together this brilliant image, having just gone over to using the Dreambox after having my fun from the Dbox2, (brilliant box in its own rights), i just would like to add that i had a problem with some channels missing, so i hunted around the forum for an answer, knowing i had a good signal and latest emu installed.To my delight the problem was corrected by doing i manual scan and checking the "onit", "use bat" and "network search" boxes, could you please tell me what this did, what my first scan missed, as some other people might be having the same problem, thanx alot again for all your continuous hard work.

Last edited:
nice image looks cool just one question is it possible for this image to convert my neutrino bouqets? im from leicester i cant find enigma based bouqets :(

Hi,

I have installed this image and I'm impressed.
Everything worked fine till I woke up this morning and all the premium channels are black.
I can get all the FTA.

Do I need to enter codes?
Or do I have a cam problem?
I have tried pressing the blue button but it just reverts back to CH 275.

Thanks

Skiv

press BLUE BUTTON and restart cam
wait 10/20 seconds all should be fine

I have pressed the BLUE button but it just returns to the previous channel.
I think the problem lies here.
What do you think it is?

Thanks

Skiv

Back