### Digitalworldz Dream v2.0 (Enigma DM500) Feedback ###

hi all i am having Bouquets problem after changing to dream v2.0
i have followed the following
Copy services to /var/tuxbox/config/enigma
Copy bouquets to /var/tuxbox/config/enigma
Copy all userbouquet files to /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/cable
Select ReloadChannels from User Features (box will reboot)
but after a reboot i get all the channels but no bouquets
i have even tryed uping and download via Dream Bouquetter
any ideas

Same problem here!

If you compare a Bouquet created on the DB with one created by Bouquetter you'll see that there are strange CR characters in the DB ones. I am WONDERING (not accusing anyone) if the image uses SLIGHTLY different bouquet files.

Either way it looks like Bouquetter created ones won't work with DW Dream 2.0 ??

I can get my dbox bouqets working using bouqetter if I copy to the enigma folder as well as enigma/cable but then the channels arent there when I access through the bouqets.

Also does this image have an EPG?

read post 1 it tells u NOT to copy whole enigma folder over

if u keep reading I thing a few pages into this thread I give a fix for bouqutes

yes it does have epg

I said copy TO the enigma folder not copy THE enigma folder. I think it was your post that I based that on. Can you tell me how to access the EPG please mate? Edit :found it!

Last edited:
sorry m8 I misread ur post ;)

No problemo monsieur Rat. This image looks really good. It is the first dreambox image I have been exposed to and I am liking it very much. Thanks guys :)

Well done guys, looks the business to me anyway... Just did an update - took a fair while after starting the EMU and rebooting for it to pick up the channels but it came through in the end. All channels picked up perfectly using the NTL Ireland brute force scan. Unfortunately running ethernet cables into my living room is a no-no so I can't take advantage of the online functions unless I take it into the computer room :(

Keep up the good work! :)

I haven't had time to load this onto my box yet - but just a quicky for those with bouquet problems. Use Bouquet wizard to download you origional channel list - line up. Then use same to upload to new image. Reload through web interface as above -Reboot and all is done. This has worked for me on every image (Enigmah based) i have ever tried.
Here are my Bouquet Wizard setting which may be of some help -
settings.jpg
[/IMG]
Yeah this would be great IF the image actually created a cables.xml file but it doesnt or doesnt for me. I've also done a BruteForce scan and I've rebooted the box. No cables.xml anywhere on the box.
So that means BW wont work or import the services. it barfs
Bouquetter also creates non-compliant files (with different CRs to this image).
There must be a way that doesnt involve creating each bouquet with the damned remote and moving channels one at a time in. Thats like 400 channels for crying out loud.
It seems that this isnt a new problem either
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/131706/

EDIT

Although I have no success with those packages above, DREAMBOXEdit DOES work. It produces compliant Bouquet files (with correct CRs) and also reminds you and will remotely reload services/bouquets.

Sorted!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any way to get the long epg on using the channel orders I have set in bouquets? Whenever I press TV it automatically shows All Services rather than any of my bouqets. Also any way to skip through the guide a page at a time or to have it remember the current channel?

Last edited:
instead of saving it try just opening it :)

nice

had a dreambox lying around for about a year decided to try this image and jackpot,so well done the people who put it together tnx

hi
just got a chance to play with the dream as i gave box to my mother in law as she was away for a few days thought great have a play with the new DW img'
had some probs with bouquets at first but all OK now
i use a dbox so decided to upload my neutrino services via bouquet wizard converting them to enigma and put them on the dream but all services had removed service epg.

(i could not retrieve bouquets or services from box either with bouquet wizard as previosly posted)

next did a scan and all services back to the way i have them on my dbox except some the usual BBC3 and BBC4 i know the problem dodgy tuners OK so out comes the booster and did a new scan found the missing channels but no picture on the 2 mentioned no big deal iv free view built into TV.
next connected to upgrade site excellent chose mgcamd working well downloaded radio plug in brill all working love this img a BIG THANKS to all involved in making one of the best dream box images out.:Wave:
cheers johny48

I have a problem getting subtitles on audio button i pick English then, it shows the subtitles for at least 10mins and then crashes the box. is there a way i can copy the old image subtitle file over to the new image??

I don't want to keep pressing text and 888 everytime.

Finally got a bit of time to flash this on my new dvb 500 box found every channel all working no booster or anything !! had a bit of trouble getting gbox working it was trying to access an ip for cardshareing and blanking out gbox_cfg file on reboot added my gbox_cfg and edited script file in var/script running 3 days not one glitch or anything wow!! have backed up image with evocamd and gbox working.

Cheers

Last edited:
guys how do i turn subtitles on?
i press the yellow button which i used to press on 1.65 but now instead of the audio and subtitle options i get a plugins menu

Just upgraded to give this image a go. I have to say it's looking a hell of a lot more classy, and apart from the boot-up and shutdown images it looks and feels great! Love the little reloadchannels script, and so far so good :D It better not conk out in tomorrows hatton fight ;)

Back