### DigitalWorldz Dream UK 1.6 (Enigma DM500) ###

Hi,

Folks thanks for the image works great for all channels, installed after the DW Neutrino version stopped decrypting the channels a few days ago... The channels all seem to be working fine, however im getting freezing every couple of minutes both Evocamd and Mgcamd are decrypting the channels however both freeze for about 30 seconds every couple of minutes??? Anyway new cams can be installed on the previous Neutrino image please, found that very stable

Anyone else have the same problem???

Anyway great work :)

Hi,

Folks thanks for the image works great for all channels, installed after the DW Neutrino version stopped decrypting the channels a few days ago... The channels all seem to be working fine, however im getting freezing every couple of minutes both Evocamd and Mgcamd are decrypting the channels however both freeze for about 30 seconds every couple of minutes??? Anyway new cams can be installed on the previous Neutrino image please, found that very stable

Not every few minutes, but yes I am getting the problem

Installed this image and it appears to be great.

Couple of questions, I've set up Direct Recording which works well to record to PC HD and Playback. But how do I set it so that I can record using Direct Record from the EPG, i.e. automated timed recordings ? I can only see the options to have the box change channel or NGarb.

Just noticed that in the Web Interface I can create a timed recording and select DVR as recording option but it doesn't actually do anything when the time comes. If I look at the details on Dreambox the dropdown select is then selected on blank.
Hope the above makes sense.

Any ideas ?

Last edited:
Installed DW 1.6 image.
Box 'Hung' on initial boot on the logo screen.
Re-booted and it went though to the setup screens.
however, when I came to do an automatic scan, the box just locked up 10 seconds into the scan.

Rebooted and tried a manual scan...same problem.

Any ideas?

I thought i had the same problem.... when the box hangs at the DW logo screen, Press the OK button, you'll see the channel list pop up and away you go. Ive had this problem with 3 boxes

Hi,

.however im getting freezing every couple of minutes both Evocamd and Mgcamd are decrypting the channels however both freeze for about 30 seconds every couple of minutes??? .Anyone else have the same problem???

I was lucky enough to test this image so had it running longer than most and can say Ive not had this one freeze on me at all unlike 1.5 that did

Its a bit strange it only acts weird for me, I had similar problems with an older version of Enigma too, I tried the Neutrino that was posted here by DW and it worked great for ages :)

Picture freeze for around 10 to 20 secounds

Hi,

I'm also getting this annoying picture freeze .
I get it for around 10-20 seconds every 30 minutes or 1 hour.
Is this a glitch in the image or is it a setting?

Hello,

I dont know if this might help I dont know if this has any relevance but mine has recently stopped freezing as often... I dont know if its just behaving because im talking about it and its just a conspiracy to try and fool me or it might have something to do with me fiddling with every setting I could find, lol

Anyway, it hasnt frozen for the last few hours, I changed the A/V Settings > Aspect Ratio to 4:3 Panscan and I switched from Evocamd to Mgcamd and back again, repeated that a few times and so far it hasnt frozen... I dont know if any of that has any relevance probably is just be a coincedence or the box is just trying to trick me into a false sense of security before it freezes completly... Like the last time when I organised and renamed all the channels put them into nice neat little bouquetes took me all day then the silly box froze and all the channels vanished from the bouquettes...

Will this work on a 500s?

I theory it will work, but realistically it won't be as of any use to you, as the Satellite and disceq motor configuration menus will be taken out as the image's primary use is for cable.

You'd be best sticking with the Gemini release for the 500 or give the Sf Team's images a try.

: colors1 Just wanted to say thx to all who compiled and made this image...
its stable for me ;)
NONE NONE

updated to this , sorted my missing sports and movie channels

cheers again

Have also stuck this image on my dreambox and must admit it hasnt frozen,gliched or the like since Thursday:eater: I have only started messing with dreamboxes of late and so far so good..Though I noticed in the 1.5,that you could select via remote to lock adult channels,now I cant seem to access this on this image or has the lack of sleep caught up with me this morning and its staring me in the face..Or is it only by ftp that you can do so...Thanks

Howdy G,

I had done so m8 but feck me I cant see the Select Lock/Unlock Services bit,I need ma bed m8 but you know me,once I start messing around with things....I had done the same as that but cant see the lock/unlock option..Surely me eyes havent gone already: shocked2
Buhaaaa,got the fecker..For some reason it wasnt saveing my settings but just reflashed and tried it again and now it has worked..Right,cheers G off to bed m8..c u tonight:eater:
Just noticed that u can still access them when you use the service file(red button)bugger,will need to sort that out..any info just fire away..off to bed now..zzzzzzz

Last edited:
Ye that's the only think. It's only the bouquets that are locked/hidden. They are still in the All Services list.

When in All Services, you could highlight the channel and press MENU then DELETE and that would delete the channel altogether.

Although some oeple have reported that the channels come back after being deleted...like an auto scanning feature...apparently it's built into enigma.

This is the best image available BUT, since problems of last week and needing to change rom to ROM 7 in the new neutrino image, my uk 1.6 image doesnt work. How do you change the rom to ROM 7?

Back