### DigitalWorldz Dream UK 1.6 (Enigma DM500) ###

Great image, many thanks.

One problem i have tho.....does this image have a pin on it? I didnt think it did but my machine is now asking for a pin. Only other thing i have done is download some bouquess from the download section. However the chap who uploaded them did the whole Enigma folder ....would this make my machine ask for a pin?

Thanks in advance.

Matt

Last edited:

One problem i have tho.....does this image have a pin on it? I didnt think it did but my machine is now asking for a pin. Only other thing i have done is download some bouquess from the download section. However the chap who uploaded them did the whole Enigma folder ....would this make my machine ask for a pin?

Thanks in advance.

Matt

im guessing you mean a pin for the channel? jus look for a different but similar service (channel) to the one thats asking for a PIN, for example, Sky Movies 9 asks for a PIN, so u jus go to channel SM9_ETV instead.

then what i did was delete the Sky Movies 9 service and rename the SM9_ETV one.

hope this helps mate.

Thanks for the reply but its now asking me for pin to enter the setup menu and i can no longer connect to the box :(

yes if he has one then you now have it.

I can never understand people that don't scan for themselves it's not like it takes long.

if you have 1.6.1 copy /var/scripts/config to your computer then copy it back to /var/tuxbox/config/enigma overwriting the existing one and the box will return to defaults.

Thanks in advance.

Matt

try 1234 m8

Managaed to find where the pin is stored in hex on the box and converted it into decimal. Thanks all, was 7895. lol. Would never have guessed that one.

Been using Neuntrino image because i prefer neuntrino, but all my boquets keep going and it keeps crashing on it so im going to try this image. Hopefully this will be better, because so far the dbox2 has been better picture than my dreambox.

this is prob the msot stable image in terms of epg and bouquets

it sometimes loses the ppv channels as does most images and a simple reboot sorts it

i recommend it as it is hassle free

Back