DigitalWorldz Dream Neutrino V2.1 [DM500] Feedback

Re-flashed and started from scratch. All network and mount configuration settings are saving fine now. Some of the config files must have changed to read only at some point but everything is now :Clap:working superbly! Top image!

yeah great image them, sorry couldn't help i upgraded to a 600c a few month ago, glad you got it sorted.

I have tried both images on mine and i find that with the normal image the "<" and ">" keys control the volume but they are reversed. The swappable image makes them the right way but still leaves the "vol-" and "vol+" buttons to change the channels..

I tried setting the "subchannel" settings, in the keybinding menu, to the "< >" keys but i then lost the control of the volume..

I see mentioned that if you set it to "dbox keys" it sorts this but i cant see that setting anywhere.

Me Too ! I hadnt noticed that you had noticed the post at the top of this page! ;)

EDIT: Yes I am a retard and i didn't notice the post at the top of this page :)
Press the blue button twice and go into extra menu then select option 5 (change remote keys)- then change remote controller type to "Dreambox is on" and re-boot. All should be working fine after re-boot. ;)

Last edited:
all chanels have gone down today is there a way of inputing the new keys manualy ?

yes tried that and also flashed the image again .did a rescan and some channels came back but no movies and sports tried another scan and same thing, is this only me or is there others with same problem was ok last night .4 boxes are down that i know of in hudds area

loosing movies and sports is what happend in Leeds
I would say its in the change over stages :(

Is it just me or is anyone else having problems activating parental control on 2.1? I can hide and lock bouquets but up they pop if I key the channel number.

Not great with a couple of kids in the house, I'm sure my 8 year old creeps down after midnight !!!

Even with the above, still a fantastic epg

Merry Chrimbo to all.

i personally use a 'myservices' file, add all the crud to that, premanently hides them

Thanks Guys.
For all newbees, this is probably the easiest image to get going.
Simple, stable and fast. Perfect.

All I need now is to sus out how to record to PC folder.

Thanks guys

Skiv

Hi - searched this thread and apparently cccam doesnt work ? Is this just a wee linux issue that is easy to fix ? dying to try this out but no use without cccam.

Hi - searched this thread and apparently cccam doesnt work ? Is this just a wee linux issue that is easy to fix ? dying to try this out but no use without cccam.

I have asked a few times for the cccam files but no one seems bothered, send me the files and I will make it work but without the cccam files I can't do it.

I am sure they will be banging around the dbox2 thread. I will have a look, before the Great Panic all this stuff was on tap.

I have asked a few times for the cccam files but no one seems bothered, send me the files and I will make it work but without the cccam files I can't do it.

That would be great if you could get CCcam running on this image.

What files do you need, have got CCam 2.1.3 running on my DM 800, can I take the files from there?

Happy New Year

My problem here is dont know what precisely I am looking for.

Some files listed here, are they any use?:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Mate Just bought a new clone ( Can't understand why people are still buying these with N3 comming soon?) He tried 2.1 and got absolutely nothing, He gave it to me and same result. We assumed it was dead, out of curiosity tried my 2.0 working backup and surprise it worked fine. Then erased 2.0 and tried 2.1 again same result, nothing, No IP address, no etc FTA. Anyhow put the working 2.0 back-on and he's satisfied.

Back