DigitalWorldz Dream Neutrino V2.1 [DM500] Feedback

When i install this image all I get is a black screen works with DM V 2.0 but not this one anyone any ideas ? ( DM500C none clone )

i did reflash with Dream Neutrino V2.1, set vm order scan all transporters and bingo, all missing channle's in (OTHER) So look in other) don't forget (magic) files

Frameyboy, I had exactly the same problem. I re-flashed an image, installed the magic files and re-scanned. Everything is working again.

Thanks for the info Delster. I still have the image but could you please point me in the direction of the magic files?

Also, should I flash with or without bootloader?

always without bootloader.
links to magic files are in this thread

Hi Ellie,

I think I must be blind. Have gone through this thread backwards and forwards and cant see the magic files anywhere. All I can find are the 2 images on the first post and an install.tar in the middle somewhere.

couldnt you use tuxbox commander and delete the bouquette.xml then rescan to fix the channel order mess

Very strange, I went to my bed last night and all my channels were working. When I got up this morning, I had lost absolutely everything. Am in the middle of rescanning just now to see if they come back.

Does anyone know if anything changed last night?

500c fta 2.1 image DigitalWorldz

All bbc channels gone this could be a 500c issue or a image issue not sure...tried all rescan, delete channels, re-flash etc....

Notes have got a box downstairs its a eurovox....did a rescan and bbc etc all came back and working....plugged my 500c into the downstairs feed as i guess its stronger rescanned etc....but it doesn't pick up the bbc channels still.

Not sure why...I even tried Gemini 4.70 rescan no luck....not sure whether the transponders or frequencies need to be updated somhow on the image...anyway if there is no fix...maybe i can convert my cdf file from the eurovox to services bouquets to my 500c dunno at a loss ? any ideas . I have followed advice on other pages but no luck

Have you checked for the channels under the 'unsorted' or 'other' tab? The transponders changed recently and a lot of the channels will be listed under there if you had to re-scan.

Have you checked for the channels under the 'unsorted' or 'other' tab? The transponders changed recently and a lot of the channels will be listed under there if you had to re-scan.

Yeah I have and I am unable to see any new channels...I think they made the feed weeker.. but I get them in my eurovox box downstairs which is why i'm baffled. Reckon its a siganl strength/image or box issue...I get other fta channels fine

thanks geez

I have setup a network share and mounted it via a CIF network protocol. However movie recording and play back, and mp3 playback works fine, but can not get pictureviewer to show any pictrures...
I can see the JPEGS on the screen but when I open one nothing happens?

Any guidence on this would be much appreciated?

I have setup a network share and mounted it via a CIF network protocol. However movie recording and play back, and mp3 playback works fine, but can not get pictureviewer to show any pictrures...
I can see the JPEGS on the screen but when I open one nothing happens?

Any guidence on this would be much appreciated?

pictures don't show, it's why the picture viewer menu is hidden by default.
the shutdown is hidden for the same reason as dm500 don't shutdown only standby or reboot :( .

Hi guys..... would appreciate some help with a dreambox 500c, i am more experienced with dboxes, eurovoxes and starviews ect.. but not dreamboxes, so i thought i would try flashing one. I downloaded your image Dream Neutrino V2.1 and flashed the box using dreamup loader it told me everything had flashed successfully but when i restarted the box it came up with a blank screen as if there was nothing on it. Tried flashing some old images i had from years ago and they flashed ok so why not this one? any help would be appreciated.

Hi guys..... would appreciate some help with a dreambox 500c, i am more experienced with dboxes, eurovoxes and starviews ect.. but not dreamboxes, so i thought i would try flashing one. I downloaded your image Dream Neutrino V2.1 and flashed the box using dreamup loader it told me everything had flashed successfully but when i restarted the box it came up with a blank screen as if there was nothing on it. Tried flashing some old images i had from years ago and they flashed ok so why not this one? any help would be appreciated.

Try pessing the OK button on yoru remote...soemtimes go staright to blank screena dn you need to bring up menu

OR

Flash with enigma default image from dreambox multimedia (flash erase yes)...then flash with dw2.1 image (flash erase no) both with dreamup and rs232 cable

hi try this when flash click on nein or no to flash erase once flash sucsses leave it pluged in for 30 sec that should do the trick

:banana:

just say thanks

Back