DigitalWorldz Dream Neutrino V2.1 [DM500] Feedback

I have asked a few times for the cccam files but no one seems bothered, send me the files and I will make it work but without the cccam files I can't do it.

You have a PM m8

can some one send me cccam 2.0.11 full file please
would like to try it on db500s

and instructions on where to ftp the file etc

cheers

could i also have the files also please and instructions on how to FTP.

Have Pm both humz1ahmed and mojo247, please let us know how you get on.

decided to go with nabilosat instead...tnx anyway

Hi,

I have lost some of my channels recently and not sure why. I have lost channels such as BBC Three, Comedy Central, Bravo, Challenge and more. I am using Neutrino v2.1 and all was working until a few weeks ago.

Does anyone what may have happened or how I can fix it?

Thank in advance :)

If you are a cable customer then chances are you might be seeing end of the line re: Nag 3. What area are you from.

In Dundee, Scotland. Its strange though, should I not lose all my channels instead of just some?

Hi,

I have lost some of my channels recently and not sure why. I have lost channels such as BBC Three, Comedy Central, Bravo, Challenge and more. I am using Neutrino v2.1 and all was working until a few weeks ago.

Does anyone what may have happened or how I can fix it?

Thank in advance :)

Try a rescan, probably just VM swapping things around again.

I have tried rescanning already with no joy. I will try again though. When you do a rescan on v2.1 does it forget all channels it previously remembered and then build the list again or does it still remember what it knew and updates the list?

Should I re-image the box do you think?

a rescan recreates the services.xml (the list of channels) from scratch.

if it's not picking them up either the netID is wrong (i.e. you'ce not setyourlocation and rebooted then done a 'fast scan') or you're getting a weak signal. Any channels 'chirping' or stuttering? you got any splitters on the line? more than 1 box?

failing that, do a 'brute force' slow scan instead

There is nothing else on the line apart from my modem. I only have 1 box.
How would I go about doing a Brute Force scan?

untick the 'fast scan' or 'network' scan when you go into the Service scan screen. i can't remember exactly how it's worded. Anyway it'll 'grey out' the netID, Freq settings when you untick it... it'll take a lot longer

Only thing I could find along those lines was to Scan Network ID or All Transponders. I changed the type to All Transponders which seems to have greyed out the info underneath. Scanning now so will let you know what happens.

Re-scanned with Scan mode set to All Transponders. Still the same as before with channels not working.

channels not working or channels missing?

do u have any channels? are FTA ones working?

The channels are there but when I select them I get an error saying Channel not available. What are are FTA channels? If they are subscription channels then they are fine. I get all the Sky Movie channels and sport channels.

Re-scanned with Scan mode set to All Transponders. Still the same as before with channels not working.

I Re-scanned with Scan mode set to All Transponders, to find all the missing channles in the (other)so look in the (other)channles),u cant miss them,,all channles have been moved around.
hope this helps the brainiest one's :proud:

No, I checked all other bouquets, although there are new ones there. Do you think it could be worth it reimaging my box?

did you have the bouquets option set to 'VM order' or 'leave current' ?

Back