Digital World EXCLUSIVE! SPEED CAMERA DATABASE!

Great idea lads every time i pass a camera now ill mark it on my tom tom and ill put them in the database when i get home. Also found another site here to get the Lat and Long just giving people the choice.

Looking forward to a useful new addition... Well done people.

UPDATED FRONT END

you can now SEARCH our front end and find the longitude and latitude right from DW

if you go to

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/satnav.php

you can drag and drop the red marker and it will give you your longitude and your latitude below :)

you can also now search address (roads, landmarks, city, etc) to find your longitude and latitude right here at DW

Enjoy
Mickie D

Last edited:
This site is improving everyday and alot of the applause goes to admin and mods but with a lot of imput from members its just gets AWESOME.
Thats why its my first port of call when i log on.

Well what a Brilliant idea.---Well Done to you..
I know Nothing about what ya doing..Excuse my TOTAL Ignorance...i own a "Tom Tom XL" n last time I tried updateing a POI & Maps I totaly messed up my Card n now it won't work....Just gos to show how dull i am when it comes to these things.......Now perhaps I might be able to learn something..
Keep up the Good work..

hi,

excellent idea, just wondered is there alist of cameras you already have so we dont send in the same ones and waist your time?

mm

hi,

excellent idea, just wondered is there alist of cameras you already have so we dont send in the same ones and waist your time?

mm
they will be checked so no worrys

wicked lads...i have an old tom tom 300 will that be covered...?

We will have a full Digital World camera Database out within a month!

sorry, me again! will you be sending out a email annoncement once it is releasesd like you did today for this announcement? i dont do forums that much so knowing me i will forget where i saw the free one!!!

mm

sorry, me again! will you be sending out a email annoncement once it is releasesd like you did today for this announcement? i dont do forums that much so knowing me i will forget where i saw the free one!!!

mm
wouldnt it be better if u stayed with us u can learn a hell of a lot on here

mm

u only joined joined in may stick around you might like the site and also learn a bit aswell

nice one lads will use this on my navman thanks for the hard work

Thank you to all involved. Look forward to using this. Just got my first ticket 2 weeks ago, can't take risks for any more : - )

Back