Digital World EXCLUSIVE! SPEED CAMERA DATABASE!

well done guys

:Clap:Many thanks to all involved, and well done.:Clap:

will there be an auto update program, like the other gps site or would there be auto install into the garmin and otheres

I see where my next gps subs will be going, Here, as worth it

And the best part is this will be totally FREE no need to donate, no need to pay us a penny we want to give something back to our community and this will be totally free FOREVER!

well thats fantastic :) see guys we ain't out for your money lol

this is a great addition to the site,and as Mickie has said a lot of work has gone into it so well done all involved you have excelled yourself's

:Clap::Clap::Clap:​

Ok all styles should now reflect the google maps addition to the main satnav page.

I will now make the google maps work with user submissions.

Thanks for all the comments we have really worked hard on releasing this for the members and it will be fully functional very soon but you can already submit any camera location and types and we will try and have it working 100% with the google maps today!

Regards
Mickie D

yes it sounds very interesting,will have to find which is the best camera to go for then give it a try

great idea

just one comment: make a tutorial on how to find specific latidude/longitude because i don't have microsoft autoroute, so i ended up submitting a figure from streetmap.co.uk.

but otherwise, keep up the good work

There will be many tutorials on how to use POI EDIT (free software) and also how to upload the database to all navigation devices.

We will do our best to make everything as easy as possible :)

Just made the forms (java compliant and also now you must enter a longitude and latitude and cannot leave blanks)

Save me going elsewhere for the POI's. I know its in its early stages but will there be any tutorials for how to enter the POI's on the forum, not just how to get longtitude and latitude but theres so many different cameras about and I have no idea which one to choose.

For instance, if I drive along an see a sign saving Camera 40 mph but there isnt a camera...what type would that be...temp or mobile ??? I know it isnt a Gatso

Sorry for what may appear to be silly question but I am new to all this and I'm sure theres others in the same boat.

Edit: just seen above post...cheers.

camera dbase

Yep this is a great idea, just got myself a navman f10 and was looking at updating the dbase. Well done.

Excellent idea. The BBC do some for mobile camera locations on a weekly basises.
I look at it for my area to see where they are located. It has saved me some grief.

great job lads. keep it up. thanks.

Absolutely outstanding work guys/gals

Digital Worldz

does it again:BLOBBY::banana::BLOBBY::Cheers:

Will all the speed cameras be stored in one large POI file or will speed cameras be sub divided into 30mph, 40mph etc POIs

Also is it possible to look into all .ov2 files with POIEdit? because i have some newer tomtom .ov2 files that i cannot open.

Thanks

Back