Di4000TC loses netid

bammy

Inactive User
Strange problem with 4000T - I set the netid using libby, everytime I unplug the box and reboot the netid is lost - BUT the PIN does not get lost. Tried changing the battery but no difference.

Any ideas?

bammy

Inactive User
Tried changing the battery - still the same behaviour. I'm wondering if the 4000TC is properly compatible with libby since after a red jumper reset libby reports the netid is 00000, NOT 09999 - i.e. could the netid be stored in a different location on a 4000TC??

benny59

DW Member ++
are you sure libby is setting the netid in the 1st place m8 ?, {is the loader withheld from the e/menu}

bammy

Inactive User
PROBLEM SOLVED!! - Not sure what you mean benny m8, if I did a set netid then a get netid it reported the correct netid, but I've given up on libby and been playing around with the funcard method which I've just got working successfully.

benny59

DW Member ++
Not sure what you mean benny m8, if I did a set netid then a get netid it reported the correct netid
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i ment did you boot into the e/menu as you were activating libby so you could "see the netid change "

dont rely on "get netid" to assume its been changed m8 {sometimes "set netid" and "get netid" will return the same results}-----it doesnt mean to say libby has altered anything

had the same prob on a 4000t myself m8 {had to sort it with a funcard}

TEST