Di4000TC loses netid

bammy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Strange problem with 4000T - I set the netid using libby, everytime I unplug the box and reboot the netid is lost - BUT the PIN does not get lost. Tried changing the battery but no difference.

Any ideas?

Tried changing the battery - still the same behaviour. I'm wondering if the 4000TC is properly compatible with libby since after a red jumper reset libby reports the netid is 00000, NOT 09999 - i.e. could the netid be stored in a different location on a 4000TC??

are you sure libby is setting the netid in the 1st place m8 ?, {is the loader withheld from the e/menu}

PROBLEM SOLVED!! - Not sure what you mean benny m8, if I did a set netid then a get netid it reported the correct netid, but I've given up on libby and been playing around with the funcard method which I've just got working successfully.

Not sure what you mean benny m8, if I did a set netid then a get netid it reported the correct netid
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i ment did you boot into the e/menu as you were activating libby so you could "see the netid change "

dont rely on "get netid" to assume its been changed m8 {sometimes "set netid" and "get netid" will return the same results}-----it doesnt mean to say libby has altered anything

had the same prob on a 4000t myself m8 {had to sort it with a funcard}

Back