Dead rat in my garden

use one of them grabber sticks,what a council street cleaner to use to pick bits of paper up,put it in a carrier bag and throw it in your wheelie bin
sorted

well how can you all be sooooo crawl :( dig a hole at the end of the garden and give it a proper burial :) surely it deserves that

poor Rat :proud:

Pop it in the letterbox of your local take-away.
They'll cunningly mix it in with the rest of their 'meat' no doubt.

Yep Chinese takeaway will probably give you a tenner for it :)

Put a rubber glove on and pick it up and put it in the bins, chuck the glove away after these things are fucking evil little fuckers! women got scratched by one and died now that is fucked up!

cheers guys for all the ideas, looks like the Rat Fairy came overnight and took the Rat into someone elses garden:Hit:!!

Must have been a fox or somthing, either that or the bloody thing was just playing dead!!!

you could whip up a batch of thermite, get some magnesium ribbon and nuke that damn critter.

pmsl, the 2nd from bottom says, gettein a fecking grip love pmsl. the question is quite amuzing also.

Just pick it up and stop being soft.. if you ring the council they will only raise next years tax by 0.0000.001p nnext year..

Seriously though just grab a kitchen glove (rubber) and pick it up by its tail..

After all theyre only rats... without wings..

:roflmao: rats without wings. dont all rats have no wings. did you mean pigeons with out wings?

pmsl, the 2nd from bottom says, gettein a fecking grip love pmsl. the question is quite amuzing also.

:roflmao: rats without wings. dont all rats have no wings. did you mean pigeons with out wings?

'flying rats', holy crap, did these come from French Polynesia like Godzilla?

His mate was round earlier asking questions - what shall I do ?

RatOnTheRoad-Errol1.jpg

u wont believe this, iv got a dead leaf in me garden,

If you'v only got 1 and its a garden then mine must be a grave yard...

As said in past.. dig a hole and plant it in the garden.. with some of its favorite things.. ie food.. paper and wood.. simple,,.

i was looking at byour handle there button, and, was going to shorten it to bum, didnt think that very nice, so i thought id call u butt, that wasnt to good either, errrrr , can u change ur name please mate,.:Ha::H::

Back