Dead rat in my garden

DiscoDV

Inactive User
Reaction score
Whats the best way of disposing it?

Will the council pick it up?

I was hoping that a fox would come and take it :proud: but its been there for two days now!!!

Move the animal into the room in your house where you prepare food, and phone UB40.

They will ponder you dilemma through the medium of a pop song, and then hopefully solve your problem.

ub40.jpg

Move the animal into the room in your house where you prepare food, and phone UB40.

They will ponder you dilemma through the medium of a pop song, and then hopefully solve your problem.

ub40.jpg

"ders a rat in me kitchen what am i gonna do", ????

I you have kids of nephews, get it and give it to them as an Xmas present and just explain it's the one from the disney film 'ratatouille'.

Imagine the fun you will have on Boxing day trying to explain how the kids caught the plague :)

Now theres a black crow eating the RAT, im scared to see what state the dead Rat has been left in

Now theres a black crow eating the RAT, im scared to see what state the dead Rat has been left in

just get out there with plastic bag pick it up and bin it, then wash hands sorted :)

nip down to the local shop, buy the biggest firework rocket you can get, tape dead rat to it.......light rocket....bye bye rat:banana:

who gives a flying f--k about a rat deid in your garden

go to local garage, get a plastic glove, go back home, pick up rat, launch it as hard as you can over next doors garden, into the garden 3 or 4 doors down

theyll think its been dropped by a crow or sommat lol

sorted

Im torn between the golf club or firework method :proud:

Just pick it up and stop being soft.. if you ring the council they will only raise next years tax by 0.0000.001p nnext year..

Seriously though just grab a kitchen glove (rubber) and pick it up by its tail..

After all theyre only rats... without wings..

Back