Dboxes only showing FTA in Glasgow

Not done anything to my box, was going to do it when I got home. The Mrs just rang to say its back on!

Ok having established that it's a key problem I'm having trouble figuring out which keys I need.

I've not had to touch my box for over a year so please bear with my ignorance.

I live in Stockport and run a Nokia DBOX2 with a Sportster 1.6 uK01 image. Does anybody have access to the relevant keys for my situation?

If so your help would me much appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

My box was dead last night but it has picked up again this morning. I noticed that last night my keylist file was 352bytes and this morning it is 70bytes. All but one of the keys have been wiped off which is strange as i set it to CHMOD555.

I have had to drop Gbox for the first time and am now using Evocam.

just rang him and it just updated itself & is stil on. Lucky swine lol

if hes in ntl pure get him to hit menu 1570 the nag and give you the 00 keys and the 01 keys
dont post on here pm them if u get them

Mine was working fine after updating key but half have gone off again I have 2 sport channels and only half the movies wierd

hi
it seems to be ok again in northlanarkshire tw i was inputing the keys and nothing was happening so decieded to change camds went on to mgcamd using blade img went to view ative keys and they were the same as the ones posted and after about 5 mins it started i did not input keys just tested evo and it seems to have updated its self aswell.dont know for how long this will last but will keep yous posted
i did also notice that all last night the only keys being updated before were the 00 ones 001 was not updated
cheers johny48

update thats it back off again i think the cc are playing with things

Zero

Any chance you could get the keys and pm them to me please.

Thx

Mine's off again, updated the nagra, was working for 20 mins and just lost the lot.

Where do i get the new keys from now ?

seems strange that the Starview PVR downstairs worked all the way thru and the trusty dboxes upstairs took up most of my evening, and it's still working here in good old pompey. Think people selling starviews might be the ones making more out of this ..

just so I understand

for GBox (which only uses Nagra 7) I need to modify the nagra file (can I use Windows Notepad for this)

and for EvoCamd (which Nagra 7 and 10) I modify the keylist.txt

Mine is back working again - Bromley area, ex CW. Running andromedia v2

Uploaded the keylist.txt from page 17 I think of this thread - thanks to that user!

Set to 555, switched to evocam and 0114, rebooted and then switched back to Gbox.

Don't know how long it will last but will let you know!

Back